Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Hurley’s Ex-Lover Caught On Bombshell Audio Recording Revealing Ex-Prez’s White House Sex Romps Behind Wife Hillary’s Back

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:50 PM
Eds
  • 53 Replies

Hurley’s Ex-Lover Caught On Bombshell Audio Recording Revealing Ex-Prez’s White House Sex Romps Behind Wife Hillary’s Back

Getty Images
Getty Images

As Hillary Clinton prepares to run for President in 2016, RadarOnline.com has uncovered bombshell new information that could torpedo her White House dreams: The philandering husband of the former United States Secretary of State, ex-President Bill Clinton, carried on a torrid year-long love affair with British supermodel Elizabeth Hurley behind White House walls.

That’s the explosive revelation dropped by the man who says he arranged the secret tryst, actor Tom Sizemore.

In a blockbuster exclusive, Radar has unearthed a secret audio recording during which the Hollywood actor, who had his own three-year sexual liaison with Hurley, recounts how the famously-frisky ex-President once sent a plane to fly Hurley to Washington D.C., where he bedded her in the White House — while First Lady Hillary was in the very next room!

On the tape, recorded in January of this year and provided to Radar and GLOBE in a joint investigation, 52-year-old Sizemore boasts to two pals about how he arranged the pair’s first rendezvous.

PHOTOS: America’s Top 30 Political Sex Scandals

According to the Black Hawk Down star, it all began during a 1998 White House screening of Saving Private Ryan, when President Clinton pulled Sizemore aside from the crowd of A-listers that included Tom HanksMatt DamonEd Burns and Dennis Farina.

The premiere of the film was four years after Hurley was catapulted into the limelight after wearing that Versace dress to the premiere of ex-boyfriend Hugh Grant’s film Four Weddings And A Funeral.

Sizemore claims that Clinton asked if he wanted to see the Lincoln Bedroom and after shaking his Secret Service detail, the pervy President quickly made his move!

“We walk in,” Sizemore says on the tape, when suddenly Clinton, then in his second-term of office, asked point-blank, “Did you go with Liz Hurley for four years? Do you still see her?”

PHOTOS: 12 Celebrity Couples Who’ve Survived Scandal

When Sizemore confirmed they had dated but were no longer together, he says the President asked for her number.

Stunned at the suggestion, Sizemore admitted to being somewhat hesitant to dole out the digits, but claims Clinton insisted: “Give it to me. You dumb mother*****r, I’m the Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America. The buck stops here. Give me the damn number.”

The actor obliged, but before dialing, he says the President was already covering his tracks, thinking of his oblivious and long-suffering wife Hillary in the other room.

“[Clinton] said, ‘I’m going to say I asked you about your uncle, Ted Sizemore, who played professional baseball,” Sizemore recalls. “That’s the lie. Don’t forget it.’”

PHOTOS: 25 Stars Who Have Been Brutally Busted In Big Lies

Then, Sizemore recounts, Clinton dialed, wasting no time in getting down to dirty business with the stunning brunette, now 48.

“Elizabeth, this is your Commander-in-Chief,” Clinton said to the actress, who played Vanessa Kensington in the 1997 hit Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery.

And though Hurley at first thought it was a joke, she played coy, but the President wouldn’t take no for an answer!

Clinton said, “Listen Elizabeth, this is the President!” Sizemore recalls. “‘I don’t have any time for this ****. I‘m keeping the world from nuclear war all the time. I’m sending a plane to pick you up.”

PHOTOS: 10 Stars Involved In Nude Photo Scandals

Hours later, he claims, Hurley was at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

“While we’re at the reception, I see her,” Sizemore reveals, but then she disappeared through a door, trailed by a Secret Service agent.

As she disappeared into a room with the President, Sizemore charges, “Bill turns to me and he goes, ‘I owe you one.’”

As to what happened after that, Sizemore declares on the tape: “What do you think? She was there for four days. He f***ed her that night.”

PHOTOS: Celeb Sex Addiction

Later, her recalled, “I asked her (Hurley), what was it like there? …I said was Hillary a problem? And she said ‘No, they sleep in different bedrooms.’”

“Bill said that, he intimated to Elizabeth that they have been, they’re in love,” Sizemore claims, “but they stopped [sleeping together] a long time ago and they both have separate romantic lives.”

As such, the steamy affair didn’t end after Hurley’s visit.

Sizemore says they kept in contact for a year, until Clinton ended the sexual shenanigans because he was falling deeply in love with the charming actress, 19 years his junior.

PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Power Couples

“At a certain point, he told her, ‘I don’t do love and I’m beginning to think I might love you,’” Sizemore says.

Confronted with Sizemore’s claims, a representative for Hurley did not deny the relationship and coyly said that she would not be commenting on her relationship with Clinton.

Later, after Sizemore’s claims went public, Hurley issued this tweet:

Sizemore, who starred in Natural Born Killers before spiraling into a dark drug addiction, revealed the tryst between the politician and actress in the recorded conversation which took place at his hotel room in Manchester, Conn., where he was shooting a movie.

Listen to the tape, below. (It has been edited to remove the voices of the two other individuals on the tape, at their request. Both asked not to be identified.)

Warning: This video contains strong language and/or content that some readers may prefer to avoid.

Sizemore’s claims will undoubtedly put the spotlight back on the oft-criticized marriage of Clinton, 67, and his long-suffering wife Hillary, the 66-year-old leading candidate to claim the White House in 2016.

The revelation of Hurley’s affair is just the latest in a long line of women who have claimed to have bedded the President and will only be more fuel for the fire for those who believe the couple is unfit to occupy the White House.

It will also put new scrutiny on Hurley – whose apparent indiscretion could have remained dead and buried if it was not for the explosive audio uncovered more than a decade later. She’s currently single again after reportedly splitting from Australian cricket superstar Shane Warne.

PHOTOS: Celebrity Cheaters

Sizemore revealed his own three-year fling with Hurley in his tell-all book, By Some Miracle I Made it Out of There.

In it, he detailed how the pair met on the set of the 1992 thriller Passenger 57 when he became instantly smitten by her “stunningly flawless ivory skin, beautiful voice and charming, throaty laugh.”

At the time, Hurley was dating Grant, the 53-year-old Golden Globe winner.

“I literally couldn’t conceal my awe or worshipful feelings for her,” Sizemore wrote in his tell-all. “In many ways Elizabeth was the seminal relationship of my young adulthood. She taught me a lot about myself.”

The stunning new disclosures of Bill Clinton’s outrageous serial cheating could quash long-suffering wife Hillary’s 2016 bid for the White House, sources tell GLOBE. For more details of the ex-Prez’s sexual shenanigans, pick up a copy of GLOBE on newsstands Thursday.

GL07C1A

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ednarooni160
by Eds on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:53 PM
3 moms liked this

This is nothing new..we all know about lying..LYING frisky Bill but this makes me mad..

In a blockbuster exclusive, Radar has unearthed a secret audio recording during which the Hollywood actor, who had his own three-year sexual liaison with Hurley, recounts how the famously-frisky ex-President once sent a plane to fly Hurley to Washington D.C., where he bedded her in the White House — while First Lady Hillary was in the very next room!

Seriously..was this on the taxpayers dime?.. Would love to know if it was..and I'm thinking that's a possible yes..  Why people even PAY taxes these days because of the crap that goes on behind government doors is mind boggling to me.

sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol drug addict Tom Sizemore talked to a tabloid mag and you post as if it's true!?

Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I dunno he liked them a little chunkier than her.

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:05 PM
3 moms liked this

This was the topic of talk radio in my area today. The affair with Hurley. Sleazy Bill wants back in the WH. He's hoping Hillary will be elected in '16. More shenanigans @ 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. 

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:06 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting sweet-a-kins: Lol drug addict Tom Sizemore talked to a tabloid mag and you post as if it's true!?

Lmao

You believe everything Obama says....

PamR
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:06 PM

Hurley-Clinton Affair: Tom Sizemore Speaks Out About His Allegations

Tom Sizemore says the explosive recording in which he alleges a year-long affair between President Bill Clinton and Elizabeth Hurley is "the rantings of a guy that has been well-chronicled that had a very severe drug problem."

During an interview with HuffPost Live on the day the tape was published by Radar Online, Sizemore admitted that it was his voice but said everything in the recording is completely false. Sizemore said the tape was recorded four to five years ago when he was struggling with addiction and "wasn't with very nice people."

Sizemore said he has not spoken with Hurley, with whom he had a previous romantic relationship, but he regrets the trouble he has caused her.

"I'd like to apologize to her for any hurt or B.S. I caused her or the Clintons or anybody else I may have mentioned," he said. "I was like a drunk saying that I was going to be on the Challenger next week.... My perceptions were not the greatest."

JanuaryBaby06
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:07 PM

I personally do not put much stock in anything that Tom sizemore says. That being said...

Why/how would Hillary's husband cheating effect her Political future at all?

What does the ex-President's fidelity issues have to do with anything? Hillary is the potential canidate... shes not even the one that cheated-lol.

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:08 PM

Bill Clinton's sexual liaisons were well known when he was Governor of Arkansas. Bill's adulterous behavior followed him into the WH. Jennifer Flowers claims he contacted her in 2005. Seems to be a pattern for Bill. I use to feel sorry for Hillary. I learned she's all about political gain & power. To tolerate her husband's habitual philandering demonstrates her priorities. Hillary doesn't even respect herself. 

'I want you to leave me alone:' Gennifer Flowers claims Bill Clinton tried contacting her as recently as 2005

The lounge singer also said she spoke with the then-Democratic presidential candidate in 1992 about how he wanted 'name recognition.' She said she helped him become a 'household name overnight.'

Comments (91)

Jennifer Flowers levels new accusations about President Clinton while promoting her new reality show.

WGNO

Gennifer Flowers dished more about her relationship with President Clinton during an interview in New Orleans about her planned reality show.

Gennifer Flowers, who rocked Bill Clinton’s run for the White House 20 years ago by revealing a sexual affair, now suggests she was the one who helped catapult the up-and-coming politician into a “household name.”

The sultry cabaret singer and model even claims that the former President called her up in 2005, when she was working in Louisiana, and tried to set up a rendezvous following her divorce.

“I picked up the phone and it was him,” Flowers, now 62, said on ABC affiliate WGNO in New Orleans, while sipping wine with TV host Susan Roesgen. “And he wanted to come by my house and talk to me. ... I was taken aback. That was the last thing I expected.”

“I said, ‘No you can’t come over here,’” she continued. “He said, ‘I’ll put on a hoodie and I’ll jog up there.’ ... And I said, ‘No, I want you to leave me alone.’ And that was that.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/gennifer-flowers-helped-clinton-household-article-1.1208892

JanuaryBaby06
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:09 PM

.... and this is one of the reasons that whatever this man says holds no weight with me. Poor Hurley.... I'm sure she's been going through hell ever since this video recording leaked. Sizemore is a low-life.

Quoting PamR:

Hurley-Clinton Affair: Tom Sizemore Speaks Out About His Allegations

Tom Sizemore says the explosive recording in which he alleges a year-long affair between President Bill Clinton and Elizabeth Hurley is "the rantings of a guy that has been well-chronicled that had a very severe drug problem."

During an interview with HuffPost Live on the day the tape was published by Radar Online, Sizemore admitted that it was his voice but said everything in the recording is completely false. Sizemore said the tape was recorded four to five years ago when he was struggling with addiction and "wasn't with very nice people."

Sizemore said he has not spoken with Hurley, with whom he had a previous romantic relationship, but he regrets the trouble he has caused her.

"I'd like to apologize to her for any hurt or B.S. I caused her or the Clintons or anybody else I may have mentioned," he said. "I was like a drunk saying that I was going to be on the Challenger next week.... My perceptions were not the greatest."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)