Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

God Says What?!

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:09 PM
  • 250 Replies
4 moms liked this

This photo first went viral in 2013 but it's resurfaced again this week, and for good reason... it's kind of the best thing ever.

god says homosexuality is in

What a difference one little S makes.

Via Imgur

by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joyfree
by Kat on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Still funny, too!

sidesplittinglaughter

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:29 PM
20 moms liked this

Pema, you may post all the threads you like in support of homosexuality & the gay lifestyle but it will never change the moral biblical teachings of Jesus Christ. God's law is consistent. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, forever. Efforts to rewrite morality throughout the centuries have been in vain. The Bible warns us about false teachers & 'itching ears'. 

Pema_Jampa
by Celeste on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:34 PM
4 moms liked this

Cool and I will since this one was amusing.

I'm not trying to change anything. I personally don't believe in your holy book so none of that is of my concern.

Have a great one!

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Pema, you may post all the threads you like in support of homosexuality & the gay lifestyle but it will never change the moral biblical teachings of Jesus Christ. God's law is consistent. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, forever. Efforts to rewrite morality throughout the centuries have been in vain. The Bible warns us about false teachers & 'itching ears'. 

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:37 PM

I'm not laughing Pema....

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

I'm not trying to change anything. I personally don't believe in your holy book so none of that is of my concern.

Have a great one!

Quoting blondekosmic15:

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:40 PM
6 moms liked this
Sounds like a personal problem.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Have a great one!

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:41 PM
Love it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pema_Jampa
by Celeste on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Euh...and?

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Have a great one!

Quoting blondekosmic15:

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Nope...

Quoting marchantmom06: Sounds like a personal problem.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Have a great one!

Quoting blondekosmic15:

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes BK, if you have no sense of humor, that is a personal problem. Just because you get your panties in a knot over a man made religion, doesn't make it a national problem.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Nope...

Quoting marchantmom06: Sounds like a personal problem.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Have a great one!

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:49 PM
14 moms liked this

Pema, you like to make jokes about God, Jesus Christ & gays. Why don't you post photos making fun of Mohammed, Islam & gays? Or Buddhism & gays? It's always about Christianity & God. As a Christian I believe you are being disrespectful to God and to Christians who believe in the Bible. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)