Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

The Movie Beck Hated So Much He Revealed All the Spoilers to Keep You From Going (SPOILER ALERT)

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 1:36 PM
Eds
  • 9 Replies

The Movie Beck Hated So Much He Revealed All the Spoilers to Keep You From Going

Glenn Beck saw the movie “Non-Stop” featuring Liam Neeson on Thursday, and he hated it so much that he spoiled the ending for millions of people on his radio show Friday. He said he hopes that by revealing the ending, listeners have no reason to waste their money on the film.

“It is really great, until you find out that the killer is U.S. military and a guy who believes in the Constitution,” Beck said sarcastically. “Oh, darn it. Did I just wreck that movie for everybody? Oh, I didn’t mean to…”

Beck said the movie, in which Neeson is a federal air marshal trying to catch a murderer on a plane, was so terrible that “even in New York City,” the ending was met with “groans.”

“I’m not going to say anymore, except the killer is … a schoolteacher and so you completely dismiss him,” Beck added. “And there’s a little hole in the bathroom where they do a blow-dart, and they kill the pilot.”

(Photo: YouTube/Non-Stop Trailer)

(Photo: YouTube/Non-Stop Trailer)

Beck said the killer’s rationale was something “nonsensical” along the lines of: “It’s the government that has been putting people like you, you drunkard, on planes and allowing you to be our TSA. And that’s just wrong. So I’m going to blow everything up and take the money. I’ve got a parachute here, so I’m going to live. And I’m going to take all the money, and I’m going to get away with it. A-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha.”

The multimedia personality told his audience that “no amount of research … can help these people in Hollywood,” because they simply cannot understand what a “wildly, wildly insulting movie” they made.

Not only is it an insult to the Constitution and the U.S. Military, Beck said, but it’s a disgraceful light in which to paint our veterans. He said many Americans did the same thing to those who served in Vietnam.

“We’re not taking care of their health,” Beck said. “We’re dismissing them when they get back. And now we’re making them into our terrorists in our movies. And it’s the same [weasels] that are doing it. Don’t go see Non-Stop.”

Beck’s co-host Stu Burguiere added that a listener wrote in: “Thanks for saving me around 25 bucks, guys. That’s way more than Obamacare ever did.”

VIDEO HERE: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/28/the-movie-beck-hated-so-much-he-revealed-all-the-spoilers-to-keep-you-from-going/

Matthew 6:24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:31 PM
Cant stand Liam Neeson. Nor Beck.

So I'll spend my money and go see this.

Just like I did white house down
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 3:11 PM
That was a hilarious Beck program.

He actually liked the movie until it turned into just more bashing.

vic270
by Vic on Mar. 1, 2014 at 10:02 PM
2 moms liked this

how funny. way to go beck, maybe you just found a way to fight back against the hollywood democratic liberals. you hit them where it hurts, in their purse's

NWP
by Guerilla Girl on Mar. 1, 2014 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I still think I'm going to see this guy every time I open one of these posts talking about Beck

lylalane7275
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I was listening at work and kept loling, so funny.  He also said others in the theater were outraged and he was watching it in NY not Texas.

Quoting Billiejeens: That was a hilarious Beck program. He actually liked the movie until it turned into just more bashing.

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:56 PM

Beck’s co-host Stu Burguiere added that a listener wrote in: “Thanks for saving me around 25 bucks, guys. That’s way more than Obamacare ever did.”

Indeed. 

Normally I wouldn't agree with anyone doing this - but it's cool.

Crap - I really like Liam Neeson. Hubba hubba.

cfcf
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 2:22 PM
I don't listen or watch Beck, but many have been spoiling it on Facebook too. It just a movie, with a twist at the end, a predictable one too.

But thanks for spoiling it anyway.
denise3680
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 2:46 PM

I could care a less what Beck liked or did not like:/  Everyone has an opinion.  He is just mad that he cannot look anywhere as good as Liam Neeson does, even on Becks best day:) 

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 3:28 PM
Quoting denise3680:

I could care a less what Beck liked or did not like:/  Everyone has an opinion.  He is just mad that he cannot look anywhere as good as Liam Neeson does, even on Becks best day:) 

No, he likes Neeson he liked the movie.

He didn't like the ridiculous propaganda that the villi an was a constitution loving military man.

See the diff?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)