Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Remember Obama Mocking Romney Over Russia Concerns? ‘The 1980s Are Now Calling to Ask for Their Foreign Policy Back’

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Eds
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Remember Obama Mocking Romney Over Russia Concerns? ‘The 1980s Are Now Calling to Ask for Their Foreign Policy Back’

First Sarah Palin was proven right about her Russia-invading-Ukraine prediction she made — and got mocked for — in 2008.

Image source: Fox News via MRC-TV

Image source: Fox News via MRC-TV

Now it’s Mitt Romney’s turn to take a bow for having “clear eyes” on Russia’s future threat potential.

Fox News’ Bret Baier opened a segment of his show Friday night by flashing back to an October 2012 presidential debate where President Obama ridiculed Republican presidential nominee Romney about his concern over Russia’s “geo-political” threat.

“You said Russia. Not Al Qaida. You said Russia,” Obama said regarding biggest threats. “The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because…the cold war’s been over for 20 years.”

Romney offered a powerful retort: “Russia, I indicated, is a geopolitical foe…and I said in the same paragraph I said and Iran is the greatest national security threat we face. Russia does continue to battle us in the U.N. time and time again. I have clear eyes on this. I’m not going to wear rose-colored glasses when it comes to Russia or Mr. Putin…”

VIDEO HERE:  http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/01/remember-obama-mocking-romney-over-russia-concerns-the-1980s-are-now-calling-to-ask-for-their-foreign-policy-back/

Matthew 6:24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mustbeGRACE
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 10:55 AM
9 moms liked this
Current events of this type will not register with most Obama voters until Putin is on their doorstep demanding their Obama phone or their free birth control.

It's left to the rest of us to wish that Romney, that evil job creator/ successful business man, was in the White House.

It's all quite sad for us.
rocketracer
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:13 AM
4 moms liked this

In 2008 Sarah Palin also saw the possibility of this happening.....B. Obama, H. Clinton, J. Kerry....not so much

rocketracer
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:21 AM
3 moms liked this

Hey, BO the 1970's called and said "You look a lot like Jimmy. ...please have a better vision of world events."

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 2:29 PM
5 moms liked this
Unlike Carter, I am certain that Prebo welcomes the spread of Communism.

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

The 1980s are actually recommending their foreign policy.

Because Obama's has been so damn effective.

Analeigh2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 3:42 PM
5 moms liked this

Obama and his cronies seem to be good at mocking conservatives.  They should spend more time mimicking - they would be faring a lot better right now.

silver007
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:01 PM
4 moms liked this

Oh, for the 1980's foreign policies...and for our 1980's presidential leadership

How about the 1980's domestic policies, too. Something about a rising tide lifting all boats ...

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:07 PM
Quoting Analeigh2012:

Obama and his cronies seem to be good at mocking conservatives.  They should spend more time mimicking - they would be faring a lot better right now.

Genius!

Ziva65
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM

agreed.

Quoting mustbeGRACE: Current events of this type will not register with most Obama voters until Putin is on their doorstep demanding their Obama phone or their free birth control. It's left to the rest of us to wish that Romney, that evil job creator/ successful business man, was in the White House. It's all quite sad for us.

rocketracer
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Putin is BO's Franklin Marshall Davis.

Quoting Billiejeens: Unlike Carter, I am certain that Prebo welcomes the spread of Communism.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN