Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Oklahoma Did It Anyway!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:01 AM
  • 15 Replies
Think Arizona almost did something horrible? Well "Oklahoma is doing it anyway,"
From Glenn Stanfield:
Oklahoma is the only state that Obama did not win even one county in the last election... While everyone is focusing on Arizona ’s new law, look what Oklahoma has been doing!!!!
An update from Oklahoma :
Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9 an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330
Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.
Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.
Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional SB 1102
Guess what......... Oklahoma did it anyway.
Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas , Montana and Utah as the only states to do so.
More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi and Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003
The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a setback for the criminals The Liberals didn't like it -- But....
Guess what........... Oklahoma did it anyway.
Just this month, the state has voted and passed a law that ALL drivers’ license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.
By the way, the Liberals don't like any of this either
Guess what...who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.
Think Arizona almost did something horrible? Well "Oklahoma is doing it anyway,"

From Glenn Stanfield:

Oklahoma is the only state that Obama did not win even one county in the last election... While everyone is focusing on Arizona ’s new law, look what Oklahoma has been doing!!!!

An update from Oklahoma :

Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9 an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330

Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional SB 1102

Guess what......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas , Montana and Utah as the only states to do so.

More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi and Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a setback for the criminals The Liberals didn't like it -- But....

Guess what........... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Just this month, the state has voted and passed a law that ALL drivers’ license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.

By the way, the Liberals don't like any of this either

Guess what...who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Proud2baMuslim
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 7:16 PM

I'll skip commenting on immigration because for some odd reason the immigration laws that apply to Arabs are different than the laws that apply to others and I am only familiar with the laws pertaining to Arabs.

As far as the 10 commandments this is not the first complaint I have heard and not the first state I have heard the complaints about the 10 commandments being displayed. I personally like the 10 commandments displayed and I really don't understand why people even non believers haveing a problem with it.

All except the first commandment "Thou shall have no other Gods before me" are basically a set of morals that all decent people live by such as comdemning murder, stealing, lying, jealosy. No matter what religion one is or isn't all people of morals live up to these things. it's like a universal guide for a moral life style with like I said the exception of number 1 which could be easily over looked I would think.

29again
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, now I know where to move to if things get too crazy-liberal in my state!  Thanks!!

-Celestial-
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
The southern states should just join the middle east..
Ednarooni160
by Eds on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:12 PM

I just want to know why Idaho isn't on that list to follow.. : (

mjmorrison
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:18 PM
6 moms liked this

Oklahoma also has voter id laws. that's the reason Obama didn't carry a single county. the dead cant vote there.

Mrs.Sparkle
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:26 PM
Voter Id laws.I voted by just walking in and pointing to my name on the roll no id required.

Quoting mjmorrison:

Oklahoma also has voter id laws. that's the reason Obama didn't carry a single county. the dead cant vote there.

mjmorrison
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:28 PM

Quoting Mrs.Sparkle: Voter Id laws.I voted by just walking in and pointing to my name on the roll no id required.
Quoting mjmorrison:

http://www.ok.gov/elections/Candidates_&_Elections/Facts_about_Proof_of_Identity_for_Voting_in_Oklahoma/

Mrs.Sparkle
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:35 PM
I know this is law but they don't stick to it. Depends on who you are and where you are. I was not asked for Id dh was though.

Quoting mjmorrison:

Quoting Mrs.Sparkle: Voter Id laws.I voted by just walking in and pointing to my name on the roll no id required.

Quoting mjmorrison:

http://www.ok.gov/elections/Candidates_&_Elections/Facts_about_Proof_of_Identity_for_Voting_in_Oklahoma/

xcraftygirl
by New Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this

woohoo!!!!

4kidz916
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 10:15 AM
2 moms liked this

It's their state and should be run according to their beliefs.  Good for them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN