Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Message These 15 Kids Have for Their Future Moms Is Being Called ‘Really Powerful.’ When You See It, You’ll Understand Why.

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Eds
  • 4 Replies

The Message These 15 Kids Have for Their Future Moms Is Being Called ‘Really Powerful.’ When You See It, You’ll Understand Why.

A video posted online last week aims to bring attention to Friday’s World Down Syndrome Day — and it has gone viral.

Published on YouTube Thursday, the video has already attained over half-a-million views and shows a “heartwarming message from 15 people with Down syndrome to a future mom.”

“Really powerful video.”
Share:

“Really powerful video,” one individual commented on YouTube. “Especially when the girl at the end said, ‘Right Mom?’ … That hit me really hard.”

“I cried when the mom’s came on,” another said. “This is so sweet.”

by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
DanaG70
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:41 AM
That is so sweet!
SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:35 AM

Sweet.

But I disagee that people have the right to be happy - they have the the right to pursue happiness.

lovemercygrace
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:38 AM

That was awesome, made me tear up!

jesusismyfriend
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 3:44 PM
I have a dear friend who has downs. She cannot speak well but she does know sign language. She is developmentally behind but she is getting there and there is a lot of hope she will live on her own someday. She is the sweetest person I know and because of her I knew it didn't matter if my kids have Down syndrome or not. I love you Naomi Rose!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN