Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

The Message These 15 Kids Have for Their Future Moms Is Being Called ‘Really Powerful.’ When You See It, You’ll Understand Why.

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Eds
  • 4 Replies

The Message These 15 Kids Have for Their Future Moms Is Being Called ‘Really Powerful.’ When You See It, You’ll Understand Why.

A video posted online last week aims to bring attention to Friday’s World Down Syndrome Day — and it has gone viral.

Published on YouTube Thursday, the video has already attained over half-a-million views and shows a “heartwarming message from 15 people with Down syndrome to a future mom.”

“Really powerful video.”
Share:

“Really powerful video,” one individual commented on YouTube. “Especially when the girl at the end said, ‘Right Mom?’ … That hit me really hard.”

“I cried when the mom’s came on,” another said. “This is so sweet.”

by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
DanaG70
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:41 AM
That is so sweet!
SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:35 AM

Sweet.

But I disagee that people have the right to be happy - they have the the right to pursue happiness.

lovemercygrace
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:38 AM

That was awesome, made me tear up!

jesusismyfriend
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 3:44 PM
I have a dear friend who has downs. She cannot speak well but she does know sign language. She is developmentally behind but she is getting there and there is a lot of hope she will live on her own someday. She is the sweetest person I know and because of her I knew it didn't matter if my kids have Down syndrome or not. I love you Naomi Rose!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)