Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Jimmy Fallon mocks Hillary Clinton for dressing like a man

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:44 AM
Eds
  • 20 Replies

Jimmy Fallon wasn’t very nice to Hillary Clinton during Monday night’s edition of NBC’s “The Tonight Show.”

After invoking Chelsea Clinton’s pregnancy announcement, Fallon mocked her mother, the former Secretary of State and potential 2016 presidential contender, for dressing like a man.

“I want to say congrats to Chelsea Clinton. Last week she announced that she is expecting her first child,” Fallon said, setting up the joke. “That’s great. That’s great for her. If it is a girl, it will get some of Chelsea’s old hands-me-downs.”

“And if it is a boy,” he continued, “it will get some of Hillary’s.”

“It wasn’t that hard of a joke!” Fallon protested as some in the audience expressed disapproval.

Follow Jamie on Twitter

by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Clairwil
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:27 AM
6 moms liked this

Ever notice that strong female politicians get mocked for being "man like", while weak male politicians get mocked for being "woman like" ?

PinkButterfly66
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:36 AM

So if it's a baby boy, he'll get women's pant suits?  

Analeigh2012
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:06 AM
It's humor.
I don't get upset over comedians ... Now if the so called news anchors started in on her based on wearing pant suits - then that would upset me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms.KitKat
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 11:05 AM

It's a joke people. Lighten up!!!!!!

vic270
by Vic on Apr. 22, 2014 at 11:23 AM

That was hillaryarious.I think  lol, I did.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 11:35 AM
3 moms liked this

“It wasn’t that hard of a joke!” Fallon protested as some in the audience expressed disapproval-

Keep messing with the Libs Jimmy and you'll be doing stand up on the road with Jay.

-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Apr. 22, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Hahahahaha. So.
mlg1989
Watashi wa anata o aishite Mugiwara Kaizokuban <3
Yesterday at 11:49 PM
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 12:39 PM
He's a comedian, why are people always shocked by this? As if politicians aren't always the center of jokes. Get over it people, unless Hilary herself is pissed then let it go.
Ednarooni160
by Eds on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh noes..Michelle and Barack's buddy just threw Hilary under the bus in a joke..

vic270
by Vic on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

There is nothing strong about Hillary IMO except her lies she continues to tell, That has nothing to do with wearing pants.That is all about her lack of morals. A strong politician should have some of those, they do swear on the Bible which to some of them is not an issue. That is them telling lies fro the get go to me.

Quoting Clairwil:

Ever notice that strong female politicians get mocked for being "man like", while weak male politicians get mocked for being "woman like" ?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)