Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

18-Week Pregnant Model Wants Abortion so She Can Star on Reality Television Show

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:18 PM
  • 20 Replies

Disgusting. How can we let murder occur like this? People who murder should be in jail.
Check it out:

An aspiring glamor model in England says she wants to get an abortion so she can star on a reality television program. Josie Cunningham, 24, is a mother of two but wants to abort her third baby so she could appear on Big Brother.

josiecunninghamYesterday, the aspiring model said she planned to abort the child to further her television career, adding: “This time next year I won’t have a baby. I’ll be famous instead”

She told the Sunday Mirror: “An abortion will further my career. This time next year I won’t have a baby. Instead I’ll be famous, driving a bright pink Range Rover and buying a big house. Nothing will get in my way.

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2014/04/18-week-pregnant-model-wants-abortion-can-star-reality-television-show/#354xQFLgKsHT1P4u.99
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MsDenuninani
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Huh.  So a woman who wants to be a reality-tv star is getting press attention by saying something outrageous.

Yep, sounds about right.

Pema_Jampa
by 2HotTacoTini on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Whatever it is her problem.

shuturpiehole
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Cue all the pro-choicers screaming "HER BODY HER CHOICE!!"

This is where the "her body her choice arguement gets us.

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:29 PM
3 moms liked this

It's always about "my body..my choice" unless it comes to food, guns, and religion...then it's a different story.

denise3680
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:04 PM

i find her logic sickening but it is not my problem it is hers and she will have to live with her choices:/

denise3680
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:07 PM

bs, this is not where it gets us, she is an idiot and she speaks for herself and noone else.  bottom line, how is it not a choice she gets to make for herself.  If she is forced to carry the child what makes you think she will not do anything to terminate the pregnancy and hurts herself in the process.  or would that be ok if something happened to her, because she has the audacity to want an abortion?

Quoting shuturpiehole:

Cue all the pro-choicers screaming "HER BODY HER CHOICE!!"

This is where the "her body her choice arguement gets us.

Ms.KitKat
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:11 PM

I feel very sorry for her. It is a shame that money is her motivation in life and not actually life itself.

IDK what the laws are there in terms of abortion  but in the US she would be able to abort although it would be more costly and it would be a 2day procedure. 

I fear however what would come of the child if she were forced to carry and birth it. 

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:13 PM

BUMP!

SerenityBerry
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:19 PM

It makes her an idiot and an attention whore. We can let abortions happen because we should not be taking away the choice of the majority simply because their are idiots that abuse it. 

There is another thread right now about a women with one kiddo already who was using protection with her husband yet got pregnant (hysterectomy has not been done due to no doctors willing to do so because she is under 25),  due to life threatening heart issues that occur during pregnancy for her they decided to abort, though they would love another child it simply isn't safe for her to do so. It was a hard decision but it is one that had to be made and should not be made for them by any one else. 

-Celestial-
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Alrighty then.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)