Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Jews Are The Problem, Cause of All The Problems in The World

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:46 AM
  • 9 Replies

Republican: Jews Are The Problem, Cause of All The Problems in The World

Retired Lt. General Jerry Boykin, who now serves as the executive vice president of the Family Research Council, was caught on a hot mic after a panel at the National Security Action Summit telling a reporter from Israel that “Jews are the problem” and the “cause of all the problems in the world.”

Boykin wasn’t done there. He turned to another reporter, saying that President Obama “identifies and supports Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood and uses subliminal messages to express his support.”

Boykin, who is second in command at the FRC, a massive conservative Christian lobbying group that was founded by James Dobson, is no stranger to alienating comments. His statements came following a panel at the National Security Action Summit, held down the street from the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), for conservatives that weren’t invited to speak at the gathering.

It’s no surprise that Boykin wasn’t invited to CPAC, he has repeatedly accused the American Conservative Union, the organizers of CPAC, of being tied to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Boykin was instead invited to speak at the NSAS at a panel called “Benghazigate: The Ugly Truth and the Cover-up.” After the panel was broadcast on the web, the video feed went dark but the microphones remained on. Aside from the above mentioned statements, Boykin asserted that Obama’s “first real public appearance overseas was in Cairo. The notorious apology tour. If you understand anything about Islam, there are subliminal messages. I understand you and I support you.”

He continued, saying “Al Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood and everybody else are taking advantage of this support and the opportunity that they see that they have a president that identifies with them, that has been supportive of them inside the United States and is unwilling to go against them.”

In the past, Boykin has made some fascinating statements about other religions. He has said that the First Amendment does not apply to Islam. He has also stated that there should be no mosques built in the US.

It’s not just Muslims, he’s not a big fan of Jews either. He has previously said that Jews must be converted to Christianity and that American Jews don’t understand Hitler and that’s why they support Democrats.

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/03/07/frc-hot-mic-boykin-jokes-about-jews-says-obama-supports-al-qaeda-sends-them-subliminal-messages/

http://issuehawk.com/igor/2014/03/10/republican-jews-are-the-problem-cause-of-all-the-problems-in-the-world.html

by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
-Celestial-
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:47 AM

Keep on talking........

1stmuslimah
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:51 PM

I have been Muslim all my life and I don't understand what the "subliminal messages" are. As for that Cairo tour most Muslims world wide didn't either. In the eyes of a Muslim he made a real ass out of him self in that Cairo speech. Those who were not very sure about him before that speech were very sure he is full of crap after and he was the laughing stock world wide in Muslim communities after that speech that he thought we were all so stupid to fall for.

autodidact
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Family Reasearch Council, why am I not surprised they are tied to this fuckery? 

TappyToes
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Celestial copied & pasted:

"Boykin, who is second in command at the FRC, a massive conservative Christian lobbying group that was founded by James Dobson, is no stranger to alienating comments. His statements came following a panel at the National Security Action Summit, held down the street from the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), for conservatives that weren’t invited to speak at the gathering."

Now I know why I was concerned about all the good FRC does/doesn't do.
jobseeker
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:45 PM

I missed the part where he identifies himself as a republican, or where he purports to speak for republicans

PamR
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Beware of any organization with the word "family" in it. 

blueforewolf
by on May. 5, 2014 at 1:59 AM

what a lovely person, care for some tea...

collectivecow
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Again, this guy sounds like an idiot.

JakeandEmmasMom
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2014 at 1:39 PM
What a jerk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN