• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

‘I Hate Those F***ing Jews More Than the Nazis,’ Raps Dutch Muslim Music Artist

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 11:57 AM
  • 33 Replies

‘I Hate Those F***ing Jews More Than the Nazis,’ Raps Dutch Muslim Music Artist

A Dutch rap singer of the Muslim faith has released a music video in which he rants against Jews and gays and recites the lyric, “I hate those f***ing Jews more than the Nazis.”

The Jewish Telegraphic Agency (JTA) news service reported that Dutch police are investigating after a gay citizen filed a complaint that the lyrics incite hatred.

Dutch Muslim rapper Ismo has created controversy with his new music video in which he rants against Jews and gays. "I hate those f***ing Jews more than the Nazis," he raps. (Image Source: YouTube)

Dutch Muslim rapper Ismo has created controversy with his new music video in which he rants against Jews and gays. “I hate those f***ing Jews more than the Nazis,” he raps. (Image Source: YouTube)

The rapper known as Ismo, but whose real name is Ismael Houllich, recorded the song “Eenmans” (or “One Man’s”) in which he rapped phrases including, “don’t shake hands with faggots” and “don’t believe in anything but the Quran,” according to a JTA translation from Dutch.

As of this writing, the video had received more than 200,000 views.

The Netherlands news site Algemeen Dagblad reported on Friday that a 19-year-old resident of the city in which the video clip was filmed named Lars Hobma filed the police complaint which prompted the investigation.

The rapper, Ismo, denies he is inciting anyone.

“They are trying to twist my words against me,” he told the regional radio station Omroep Brabant according to JTA. “I don’t hate all Jews. I hate only Zionist Jews that made Palestine smaller than my neighborhood.”

“It all depends on how you interpret the song. By ‘faggots’ I didn’t mean homosexuals and by ‘Jews’ I didn’t mean all Jews. My fans realize that,” he said.

The anti-radical Islam Dutch politician Geert Wilders last month filed a police complaint against the Muslim rapper Hozny after the latter produced a video depicting Wilder being killed.

International Business Times reported in March, “In the video by Hozny, which is interspersed with clips of Wilders and photos of Hitler, a politician in a cheap blond wig is kidnapped by men in black ski masks. The video ends with the politician tied up and on his knees as the men point guns at his head.”

Hobma, the gay citizen who turned to police over the latest video, has now received death threats on Facebook, according to media in the Netherlands.

Here is the new controversial rap video. The f-word and “Nazis” can be heard just before the 2:00 minute mark (content warning: vulgar language):

COMMENTS:

• poorrichard09

…hate Jews worse than nazis? That’s because you ARE a nazi racist/fascist.

There you have it folks, another display of the religion of peace and love.

poorrichard09
  • The-Monk

Considering every single Person I’ve met from Holland… being Dutch isn’t anything to brag about.

The-Monk
    Show Conversation (6)
  • ashestoashes

Hitler killed not only 6 million Jews..but 7 million others including Christians, Catholics, dissidents, union workers, disabled, handicapped, mentally ill, and gypsies.. The Jewish Bolsheviks killed 66 million Russians.. Funny how all that gets swept under the rug..A student wrote a thesis for his doctorate in which he had access to more documentation plus survivors of the Holocaust..The name of the book is “Hitler’s Jewish Soldiers” The name of the game is that we are all getting played. http://www.youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3Dvw9Qm_TejCo
    The Zionists are not liked by the Torah observant Jews in Israel..they said that Judaism is spiritualism..and that the Zionists are secular, atheists and as you can see from this article..they are worshippers of Lucifer who has been given dominion in this world until the appointed day. This is their influence in our churches..
    http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/spiritual/home_study/church_destroy.htm

ashestoashes
    Show Conversation (9)
  • JefferySikes

The people on the Blaze are not very biblically literate
    For it is written concerning Ishmael (the children of Hagar)
    Genesis 16 (KJV)
    11 And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the Lord hath heard thy affliction.
    12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Sound like someone you know from the Middle East today? Ishmael works corruption against ALL the house of Israel (children of Isaac). His stupidity is bound up in the use of the term Jew as if it relates to all Israel when there are actually 12 tribes of Israel, not just Judah (jews). The tribes were split after the rule of Solomon into two main bodies (Samaria and Judah). Samaria were the 10 Northern tribes and Judah the 2 southern tribes (Judah-Benjamin).

I guess its not required that one educate themselves if one chooses to be a “rapper”. This rapper might be interested in the fact that the “Jews” are the brothers and sisters of ALL the people of Samaria, which would include most of America, Australia, Canada, Europe and their territories.

by on May. 4, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Clairwil
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:14 PM

BREDA - Noise emerged Thursday about the lyrics of the Breda rapper Ismo. In three days ago published video 'Sole' Ismo terms that are not well covered by anyone. So he raps about "the fucking Jews who he hates more than the Nazis and" fags he gives no basis. "

Powned be published Thursday evening an article about that rapidly spread. Ismo do not understand. The fuss "They are trying to explain words in my mouth, people are just hating on me. There is a thought behind. Things I do not call just to spread hate, I'm not so stupid."

Powned selected some of the lyrics and wrote them off. Ismo raps in the song include the following matters. Among the selection of lyrics, the reaction of Ismo itself. 

- Jews ("I hate the fucking Jews more than the Nazis) 

- Gay's ("Faggots I do not give a hand") 

- Believe (I believe anything blindly except the Quran) 

- More faith ("The devil calls but give him a chance ') 

- The Future (Hopefully I'll see tomorrow ')

Ismo: 'Gay connect with queers is nonsense' 

"I am called gay hater because I 'fagot' use in my clip. This is nonsense. In the hip-hop scene you refer to the word 'fagot' to people with dirty tricks. Certainly not to the gay population, there have I have absolutely no problem with that. connect with Gay fags, that's nonsense, "says the rapper.

"I'm not at all talking about all Jews' 

"PowNews should know, after all, they've had more akkefietjes with rappers," he continues. "They do not understand the part about Jews, I can still understand. But that I am talking about Zionist Jews who occupy Palestine. Palestine from almost nothing left, and I wanted to make a sound. I myself am a Muslim so it kills you. rapper and if you show your feelings, and do you want to express. So I think normally, "says Ismo.

"I'm definitely in that clip does not. Hate Jews marry a Jewish boy next to me. That's a good buddy of mine. If I hate Jews, he would not be there anyway? If you would follow me, you would know that I 'm working a lot longer with Palestine and what happens there. On the day I posted that clip on my Facebook, there was also an immediate response that I would be. racist when I explained what I meant it. "

"No racist texts' 

"I'm so stupid that I'm expressing. Racist texts I eventually want to simply earn a living with it. PowNews But it is a great platform, so many people see that. And you will see that everyone follows each other and no one believes for himself forms. Fortunately, there are many people who understand me and support me, "he concludes.

(source)

1stmuslimah
by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:27 PM
4 moms liked this

This is why I have never allowed my girls to have rap in this house. In general most of it is trash and for those who want to argue that not all of them have trashy words they still promote a type of life style I wont allow here. I told them if they listen to this crap do it out side. Luckily my girls have too much class and don't want to hear it either.

blondekosmic15
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Many are silent about this....

quote>

ashestoashes
May. 4, 2014 at 9:22am

Hitler killed not only 6 million Jews..but 7 million others including Christians, Catholics, dissidents, union workers, disabled, handicapped, mentally ill, and gypsies.

blondekosmic15
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Having that kind of hatred in your heart at such a young age is troubling. By the time he's 30 and 40, I don't even want to think about what he may be doing. 

Outspoken.Mime
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:52 PM

The hatred and persecution toward Jews is nothing new.   You want to talk about slavery?  I will take your 400 years and raise you 2000.

But they don't whine about it.  They persevere.  Its one of the most logical and content religions I know.  I have never heard a Jew blame any of their plight on others.

And yep, I know lots of them.  Married into a good old Jewish Queens, NY family.

denise3680
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:53 PM

he is an idiot and full of ignorant hate. 

denise3680
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:55 PM

are you talking about this guy or something else?

Quoting Outspoken.Mime:

The hatred and persecution toward Jews is nothing new.   You want to talk about slavery?  I will take your 400 years and raise you 2000.

But they don't whine about it.  They persevere.  Its one of the most logical and content religions I know.  I have never heard a Jew blame any of their plight on others.

And yep, I know lots of them.  Married into a good old Jewish Queens, NY family.

Outspoken.Mime
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:56 PM

I am talking about racism against Jews in general.

Quoting denise3680:

Quoting Outspoken.Mime:

denise3680
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:14 PM

I was wondering because you kinda implied in you response about American slavery of African Americans, to which this post has nothing to do with that, I thought I would ask. 

Quoting Outspoken.Mime:

I am talking about racism against Jews in general.

Quoting denise3680:

Quoting Outspoken.Mime:

1stmuslimah
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

It's not only this guy and his trashy mouth but it is just about every rapper I have had the displeasure of hearing. I don't know their names to name them off, don't want to know their names because they are trash. This is the first one I have heard of rap against Jews but every one I have ever heard going all the way back to 80's is rapping trash about some group or another.

Allot of times it's whites, crackers, peckerwoods, honkey's, most of the time it's women. Women in general, degradation women and rapping about them like are nothing but a piece of meat to be eaten up and spit out in the street. Why any women would want to listen to such things about women is something I can't understand. I have too much self respect as a women to listen to a "man" talk about women like that.

I have heard a few that don't use trashy words. There are even a Muslim rappers who say nice things about the teachings of Islam but in my opinion it's still trashy. The grammar, the tone of voice, the style of dress, the life style in general it promotes, trash, a street thug like image and we don't live that kind of life style so even without the trashy words we don't need the trashy image either.

Quoting denise3680:

Quoting Outspoken.Mime:

Sisters of Islam

Healthy Living & Cooking

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)