Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

10-Year-Old 'Mobsters' Try to Poison Their Teacher In Class - What kind of punishment should they receive?

Posted by on May. 6, 2014 at 9:22 AM
  • 11 Replies

10-Year-Old 'Mobsters' Try to Poison Their Teacher In Class

by Sunny Chanel

coffee cupThis is just so wrong. While here in the states we are celebrating teacher appreciation week, from England comes news of actions that are pretty much the total opposite of a sign of appreciation.

According to reports, two 10-year-olds tried to poison their teacher with some sort of deadly chemical. Yes, these boys actually tried to kill their teacher! And that's not all, they think they are some sort of "mafia."

The boys are part of a small crew who believe they are some sort of mob and one crime they were ready to take on was murder.

According to reports they put a lethal bleach like substance into teacher Emma Place's coffee. It was apparently a close call for the educator. As she was about to take a sip, another student warned her, telling her what the boys had done. She wasn't the only intended victim. The kids had a "hit list" of five other teachers that they planned on offing.

So what will happen to these mini-wannabe-mafioso. Shockingly, not much.

"Neither the school nor the teacher are pressing charges," said one of the school's governors. The police aren't getting involved either.

"It was determined it was an isolated incident and was dealt with internally by the school," said a Warwickshire Police spokesman.

Really? You would think there would be stiffer consequences for attempted murder. Let's hope that the school will deal with it and try to put an end to these kid and their gang, otherwise next time they might succeed.

What kind of punishment do you think these boys deserve?

by on May. 6, 2014 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mjande4
by on May. 6, 2014 at 9:25 AM
2 moms liked this

If I was the teacher I would be filing charges against the kids and the school. Those boys would be expelled and I would have a restraining order in place.

jessica4212011
by on May. 6, 2014 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Wtf. Just because theta are ten doesn't mean they get off Scot free. What they did was attempted murder and they should be charged with it along with their "hit list" that's premeditated murder also a crime. This story could have taken a very different turn if some one had not warned the teacher. How much u want to bet these little brats will end up back in the headlines for something awful because they weren't put to a stop now.

numbr1wmn
by Nikki on May. 6, 2014 at 10:18 AM

WOW. What Mjande4 said.

What kind of monsters do this? 

Sparklepants747
by Member on May. 6, 2014 at 12:23 PM

They should be expelled and charged as minors 

Ms.KitKat
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2014 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Psych eval is in order.

But no amount of punishment will rehabilitate those 2. It will just educate them as to how to not get caught for next time.

Abaco
by on May. 6, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Military school

307mama
by on May. 6, 2014 at 1:36 PM
My mentor teacher told me of cases where students would put rat poison in the coffee pot. One reason why I bring mine from home and don't let it out of my sight
bluerooffarm
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2014 at 1:47 PM

When I was teaching, a "hit list" meant an immediate referal for a psych eval!  

strictgram
by Member on May. 6, 2014 at 2:38 PM

A good old fashioned whipping!

nonyobizniz
by New Member on May. 6, 2014 at 5:08 PM

i am not a spanking mom....but  i think a leather belt, a bare ass and 2 whacks for each name on that there list.

and to be honest i would pull my kid from school and homeschool him for the rest of the year so he can realize just how grateful he should be that he HAS a school and teachers, who are probably a lot less strict than me!

this sort of behaviour is becoming far to frequent and is on the verge of "the norm"

scary. very scary.

Quoting strictgram:

A good old fashioned whipping!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN