Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

What the heck....

Posted by on May. 6, 2014 at 9:46 PM
  • 558 Replies
Did I miss something?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2014 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nixore
by myk elskling on May. 6, 2014 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Huh? 

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2014 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
no
jcribb16
by Primrose Foxglove on May. 6, 2014 at 9:55 PM

Yours were the last of the comments, unless I missed something after that.

JakeandEmmasMom
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2014 at 9:58 PM
I must have...what happened?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2014 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I was quoted and went to check and it was gone.

Quoting jcribb16:

Yours were the last of the comments, unless I missed something after that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grandmab125
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2014 at 10:26 PM
5 moms liked this

Apparently, someone got fed up with that post and showed some sense and had it pulled, and about time too.  There has been enough gang bashing going on in this group for the last two days to last for a month.  Now do you all have it out of your systems?

If the post that was pulled, and the one before it (you all know which one I'm referring to) is all some of you want to participate in, then start your own 'let's gang up on and bitch about a few people' forum.

It's apparent that the swamp mentality from CE&HT is rearing it's ugly head in this group.  SMH....

Donna6503
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2014 at 10:33 PM
May that post RIP
marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2014 at 10:36 PM
6 moms liked this
I'm fairly certain your replies were dropping like flies grandma... I went to read yours earlier and poof. So before you start pointing fingers at EVERYONE else, stop and realize you jumped on that bandwagon too.

Quoting grandmab125:

Apparently, someone got fed up with that post and showed some sense and had it pulled, and about time too.  There has been enough gang bashing going on in this group for the last two days to last for a month.  Now do you all have it out of your systems?

If the post that was pulled, and the one before it (you all know which one I'm referring to) is all some of you want to participate in, then start your own 'let's gang up on and bitch about a few people' forum.

It's apparent that the swamp mentality from CE&HT is rearing it's ugly head in this group.  SMH....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2014 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this
It died a slow death, Donna- who always has thoughtful replies. Lol

Quoting Donna6503: May that post RIP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grandmab125
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2014 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you drinking or smoking the night away?  I didn't attack anyone, unlike many of you.  So run along now and have another whatever it is you're partaking of, because I'm not having a pissing contest with you.  Go play somewhere else.

Quoting marchantmom06: I'm fairly certain your replies were dropping like flies grandma... I went to read yours earlier and poof. So before you start pointing fingers at EVERYONE else, stop and realize you jumped on that bandwagon too.
Quoting grandmab125:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN