Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics
Did I miss something?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2014 at 9:46 PM
Replies (31-40):
Raintree
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2014 at 7:35 AM
8 moms liked this
You attack people consistently. You're attacking in this post. When I see your screen name, I automatically expect an attack-and rightly so.

It is your MO.

Quoting grandmab125:

Well, should I have told her she was full of shit, that I never attacked anyone in that post?  Would that have suited your taste in the matter?  Since, I never attacked anyone in that post, then it would seem she was not of a clear mind when she made that comment against me.

You were in that post.  You saw the vicous attacks that were being waged against a couple of members of this group.   If you don't see the difference, well then.....

Quoting Raintree: You're doing it now.
Quoting grandmab125:

Are you drinking or smoking the night away?  I didn't attack anyone, unlike many of you.  So run along now and have another whatever it is you're partaking of, because I'm not having a pissing contest with you.  Go play somewhere else.

Quoting marchantmom06: I'm fairly certain your replies were dropping like flies grandma... I went to read yours earlier and poof. So before you start pointing fingers at EVERYONE else, stop and realize you jumped on that bandwagon too.
Quoting grandmab125:

Apparently, someone got fed up with that post and showed some sense and had it pulled, and about time too.  There has been enough gang bashing going on in this group for the last two days to last for a month.  Now do you all have it out of your systems?

If the post that was pulled, and the one before it (you all know which one I'm referring to) is all some of you want to participate in, then start your own 'let's gang up on and bitch about a few people' forum.

It's apparent that the swamp mentality from CE&HT is rearing it's ugly head in this group.  SMH....

4evrinbluejeans
by Member on May. 7, 2014 at 7:39 AM
6 moms liked this

It's either time for a few of these "ladies" to go in for a memory screening or to figure out how, at their age, to become an ethical person.  

VeronicaTex
by on May. 7, 2014 at 7:50 AM

I appreciate you recognize this.

Have a blessed day, Raintree.

Veronica   good morning

Quoting Raintree: The "no suggestions heeded" part has been well documented.
Quoting VeronicaTex:

Have you and others not learned this lesson yet?

No suggestions needed....

No suggestions heeded, either...

Veronica

Quoting Kate_Momof3:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

And the drama begins again....

Veronica

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2014 at 7:53 AM
But isn't being ethical subjective?

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

It's either time for a few of these "ladies" to go in for a memory screening or to figure out how, at their age, to become an ethical person.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abaco
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2014 at 7:58 AM
I did....I did get fed up with some of the replies. Then one continued posting hateful remarks and deleted them a few moments after. The post didn't need to stay enough was said.

Quoting grandmab125:

Apparently, someone got fed up with that post and showed some sense and had it pulled, and about time too.  There has been enough gang bashing going on in this group for the last two days to last for a month.  Now do you all have it out of your systems?

If the post that was pulled, and the one before it (you all know which one I'm referring to) is all some of you want to participate in, then start your own 'let's gang up on and bitch about a few people' forum.

It's apparent that the swamp mentality from CE&HT is rearing it's ugly head in this group.  SMH....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VeronicaTex
by on May. 7, 2014 at 8:03 AM

Your reputation has been well established, Abaco, thanks to your own doing.

Good for you that you took control of the post and stopped your enabling.

Thank you,

Veronica   clapping

Quoting Abaco
marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2014 at 8:05 AM
So you deleted it?

Quoting Abaco: I did....I did get fed up with some of the replies. Then one continued posting hateful remarks and deleted them a few moments after. The post didn't need to stay enough was said.

Quoting grandmab125:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abaco
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2014 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this
You're welcome and now that we're all aware exactly what kind of christian you are we can go ahead with discussing and pay no mind to you.

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Thank you,

Veronica   clapping

Quoting Abaco
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abaco
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2014 at 8:06 AM
Yes I did

Quoting marchantmom06: So you deleted it?

Quoting Abaco: I did....I did get fed up with some of the replies. Then one continued posting hateful remarks and deleted them a few moments after. The post didn't need to stay enough was said.

Quoting grandmab125:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VeronicaTex
by on May. 7, 2014 at 8:14 AM

I gently remind you of two things:

The feathers are now scattered:  impossible to retrieve....

God sees us all....

Veronica

Quoting Abaco: 
Quoting VeronicaTex:

Thank you,

Veronica   clapping

Quoting Abaco

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)