Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

That's what happens when you don't care enough to get your own people to get them out of danger

Posted by   + Show Post

Over 100 foreign workers in Iraq kidnapped. Not sure how exactly how many of them are Americans but that's what happens when you don't give a carp about your people enough to get them out while 9 city's are being taken and thousands of people are being slaughtered.

by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Replies (21-30):
1stmuslimah
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:48 PM

Quoting rocketracer:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting rocketracer:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting rocketracer:

The  Obama administration released 12 more detaines from an Afghanistan detention center the same day the Benghazi terror leader was nabbed.

Quoting codfish: Well sadly it will give Obama an excuse to free more terrorists.

I've been hearing about all day, not the 12 released but that they picked up one of the Benghazi terrorist and they have him on a navy ship interrogating him. Libyan government is having a fit about it because they say USA did follow procedure in the way they arrested him and did not consult with the Libyan government and inform them of anything or something to that effect.

If they do know for sure he is guilty which something else I heard convinces me that he is but I don't remembernow what it was I hope USA will not have to release him and let him get away with it due to legal technicality. That was very disturbing what they did to that ambassador.

Every time I think of him I can't help but be sick at the fear that must have been going through his mind those last minutes of his life while they raped and tortured him.

Interrogating him ???...or counseling him on how to testify in the American justice system so that he corroborates the admin's stories regarding Benghazi???

I just heard the up date but let my medicine work and I will come back in 10 minutes when I am not shaking

Are you ok?

Yes now I am fine and was just getting ready to find you. I have neuropathy disease which is becoming very bad and when the Xanax wears off I start shaking. This is why I don't sound like I used to. I am not crazy like I must sound but my thinking, speech, and typing is delayed and it is worse when I start shaking and can not concentrate..

Yes they said "interogating" . They are now moving and headed to Washington where he will have a federal hearing. They said under "normal conditions" it would take about a week to reach Washington by ship. Apparently they were saying these are not normal conditions and will take longer but they did not say how long. They said they are going to take their time and get as much information out of him as possible.

They said he is talking allot and giving allot of information and has given an explanation on why they did that. Now the stupid thing is they said he is now giving them a "history lesson" on Shariah Law lol  those are exact words. American media is gonna have a field day with that.

For him to have been a part of what they did to that ambassador he can't possibly know anything about Shariah Law as given to us by God. If he did he would not have done that because he would be too scared of the consequence's when he stands before God on the Day of Judgment.

Bonneata
by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Semper Fi ! RIP Marine

Quoting momtimesx4:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting momtimesx4:

Reports coming in that civilian contractors have been killed.

Do they say where they are from ? All I'm hearing is just "foreigner's"

That was the stumpiest thing ever to leave them there. Monday my brother was on the phone with an American lady at the Embassy.  When he asked her why they are open she acted like he was one stupid for asking such a stupid question.

Then Monday night they put 173 of them on a 10,000 mile flight to go "protect" them because they didn't have any plan on closing.

Well I guess if they were somewhere already and not coming all the way from USA it wouldn't be 10 thousand miles but they didn't say. Still either way that was really stupid.

This guy for starters. Copy/Pasted from another website.

Gunnery Sergeant Moncie Johns was killed in Basra, Iraq on June 17, 2014 while supporting US missions and serving as a contractor. He was retired from the Marine Corps but still desired to serve, protect, and defend the Iraqi people. Details are forthcoming due to the nature of the incident. Gunny Johns was one of the finest Marines ever to to wear the uniform. He embodied the values of Honor, Courage, and Commitment. He was dependable, intellgent, fearless, and always the first one to volunteer for the tough assignments. He was due to return home to his young daughters in 4 days. Gunnery Sergeant Johns led Marines in a variety of units during his time in the Marines including 1st Battalion 4th Marines, 2nd Battalion 5th Marines, and as a Drill Instructor. 

1stmuslimah
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:07 PM

Quoting 29again:

Quoting rocketracer:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting rocketracer:

The  Obama administration released 12 more detaines from an Afghanistan detention center the same day the Benghazi terror leader was nabbed.

Quoting codfish: Well sadly it will give Obama an excuse to free more terrorists.

I've been hearing about all day, not the 12 released but that they picked up one of the Benghazi terrorist and they have him on a navy ship interrogating him. Libyan government is having a fit about it because they say USA did follow procedure in the way they arrested him and did not consult with the Libyan government and inform them of anything or something to that effect.

If they do know for sure he is guilty which something else I heard convinces me that he is but I don't remembernow what it was I hope USA will not have to release him and let him get away with it due to legal technicality. That was very disturbing what they did to that ambassador.

Every time I think of him I can't help but be sick at the fear that must have been going through his mind those last minutes of his life while they raped and tortured him.

Interrogating him ???...or counseling him on how to testify in the American justice system so that he corroborates the admin's stories regarding Benghazi???

Oh, they wouldn't....  would they?  Please, not that!

I do not know the law when it comes to something like that involving terrorist and the law and procedure of taking him from another country but I hope not.

The update is they are on the ship and moving and heading to Washington now. In Washington he will have a federal hearing. They said under "normal conditions" it is about 7 days to reach Washington by ship. In other words they are saying these are not normal conditions and it will take longer. They did not say how long just that they will take their time to get as much information from him as possible.

They said he is telling everything and talking allot and giving allot of information. What I did not like because I know American media is going to have a field day with it is he is now giving them a "history lesson" on Shariah Law. Those are exact words. All week American media has been talking about us (Muslims) like we are garbage and all a bunch of uncivilized animals and now they will take his words and who knows what they will turn it into.

I also can not trust that just like too Muslims who have not studies like I have. I went to Muslim school from grade 1 -12 and continued my education in the Islamic University but many do not know facts of Shariah law. If he knew what Shariah really says as it was revealed by God he would not have been a part of these things and what they did to that ambassador and raping him and torture him. If he knows Shariah Law as raveled by God he would be to scared of the consequence's on the Day of Judgment when he stands before God to answer for these actions.

Muslims who know the correct teachings and the consequenses of Hell Fire in the after life take it very seriously and are very careful about how they live their life and what they do. Educated Muslims just consider this life as what will determine their eternal after life.

One way or the other the American media is run with it and twist and turn it and then every one will really be talking about us like animals worse then they are now.

29again
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:19 PM

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting 29again:

Quoting rocketracer:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting rocketracer:

I do not know the law when it comes to something like that involving terrorist and the law and procedure of taking him from another country but I hope not.

The update is they are on the ship and moving and heading to Washington now. In Washington he will have a federal hearing. They said under "normal conditions" it is about 7 days to reach Washington by ship. In other words they are saying these are not normal conditions and it will take longer. They did not say how long just that they will take their time to get as much information from him as possible.

They said he is telling everything and talking allot and giving allot of information. What I did not like because I know American media is going to have a field day with it is he is now giving them a "history lesson" on Shariah Law. Those are exact words. All week American media has been talking about us (Muslims) like we are garbage and all a bunch of uncivilized animals and now they will take his words and who knows what they will turn it into.

I also can not trust that just like too Muslims who have not studies like I have. I went to Muslim school from grade 1 -12 and continued my education in the Islamic University but many do not know facts of Shariah law. If he knew what Shariah really says as it was revealed by God he would not have been a part of these things and what they did to that ambassador and raping him and torture him. If he knows Shariah Law as raveled by God he would be to scared of the consequence's on the Day of Judgment when he stands before God to answer for these actions.

Muslims who know the correct teachings and the consequenses of Hell Fire in the after life take it very seriously and are very careful about how they live their life and what they do. Educated Muslims just consider this life as what will determine their eternal after life.

One way or the other the American media is run with it and twist and turn it and then every one will really be talking about us like animals worse then they are now.

So what would you think if they let him swim home?

Kaya529
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:25 PM
This isn't the first time a president has done this nor is it the last but it makes me sick to my stomach. I have a friend who works for the state department in another country in the middle east and I worry about her.
1stmuslimah
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:30 PM

I wish someone would confirm how many are found killed and where they are from. Also the over 100 they announced as kidnapped they just say "foreign workers" and do not say where they are from and how many are Americans.

Americans are the most hated so I know there are American victims but I want to know how many. I did just turn on news only an hour go since it was reported this morning so perhaps they will give some numbers soon.

I do know if I were the family of any American citizen civilian I would do everything in my power until I exhausted all my resources to make sure someone whoever is responsible for making the final decision not to get them out would face the harshest consequence's possible. And also consequences for lying andsaying they are bringing them out of Iraq for safety starting back on Sunday when that was not the truth.

If it had been a surprise attack that caught them off guardwith no warning then it would just be an unfortunate situation. That was not the case though. They knew for days that Iraq was invaded and thousands have been killed and they knew enough to know to lie to the American people about it. It could have been completely avoided very easily and they had plenty of time before hand to get them out and avoid any kidnapping and killing.

I do not care about military. Iraqi military is Shiah which are actually terrorist their self and their 2 years of killing my people  (Sunni) and Chaldean Christian is what caused this, USA military created them and military is fair game but not civilians just doing their job and it is against Shariah Law to attack civilians or women, children, elderly, or disabled.

Which I do think at least the Iraqis that they are killing are all men and military but with American's they hate them so much I am sure they do not care if they are women, elderly, or disabled and will kill them anyways. Hopefully I am wrong and they will not.

Quoting Bonneata:

Semper Fi ! RIP Marine

Quoting momtimesx4:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting momtimesx4:

Reports coming in that civilian contractors have been killed.

Do they say where they are from ? All I'm hearing is just "foreigner's"

That was the stumpiest thing ever to leave them there. Monday my brother was on the phone with an American lady at the Embassy.  When he asked her why they are open she acted like he was one stupid for asking such a stupid question.

Then Monday night they put 173 of them on a 10,000 mile flight to go "protect" them because they didn't have any plan on closing.

Well I guess if they were somewhere already and not coming all the way from USA it wouldn't be 10 thousand miles but they didn't say. Still either way that was really stupid.

This guy for starters. Copy/Pasted from another website.

Gunnery Sergeant Moncie Johns was killed in Basra, Iraq on June 17, 2014 while supporting US missions and serving as a contractor. He was retired from the Marine Corps but still desired to serve, protect, and defend the Iraqi people. Details are forthcoming due to the nature of the incident. Gunny Johns was one of the finest Marines ever to to wear the uniform. He embodied the values of Honor, Courage, and Commitment. He was dependable, intellgent, fearless, and always the first one to volunteer for the tough assignments. He was due to return home to his young daughters in 4 days. Gunnery Sergeant Johns led Marines in a variety of units during his time in the Marines including 1st Battalion 4th Marines, 2nd Battalion 5th Marines, and as a Drill Instructor. 

rocketracer
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting rocketracer:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting rocketracer:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting rocketracer:

I just heard the up date but let my medicine work and I will come back in 10 minutes when I am not shaking

Are you ok?

Yes now I am fine and was just getting ready to find you. I have neuropathy disease which is becoming very bad and when the Xanax wears off I start shaking. This is why I don't sound like I used to. I am not crazy like I must sound but my thinking, speech, and typing is delayed and it is worse when I start shaking and can not concentrate..

Yes they said "interogating" . They are now moving and headed to Washington where he will have a federal hearing. They said under "normal conditions" it would take about a week to reach Washington by ship. Apparently they were saying these are not normal conditions and will take longer but they did not say how long. They said they are going to take their time and get as much information out of him as possible.

They said he is talking allot and giving allot of information and has given an explanation on why they did that. Now the stupid thing is they said he is now giving them a "history lesson" on Shariah Law lol  those are exact words. American media is gonna have a field day with that.

For him to have been a part of what they did to that ambassador he can't possibly know anything about Shariah Law as given to us by God. If he did he would not have done that because he would be too scared of the consequence's when he stands before God on the Day of Judgment.

Sorry to hear about your condition.  Sounds awful.  Take care.

1stmuslimah
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:57 PM

I am sure that would be a death sentence lol. I know you are being funny but seriously I do not like death sentence. My reason for not liking it is not for humanity reasons but because I feel like death is the easy way out especially when they just give them a shot and they peacefully go to sleep and never wake up without even suffering.

My opinion is that a life time in prison with no possibility of Parole which Federal does not have parole anyways and it is flat time with no time cut short for good behavior.this  is much worse of a punishment than just being put out of there misery.

I know if I had been convicted of any thing and sentenced 25 to life or longer and even shorter I would beg for them to just kill me. Therefore I see it as the easy way out and not sufficient consequence's for something of this nature

One think I do not like about federal time though is I know because my ex husband did 2 years federal time back in the early 90's and even back then besides not having women made available to them they have it pretty damn good and as long as they have money or family with money to send them they can get anything computer, TV, drugs, ever thing except women. Federal prison is set up like like a community not a prison and they even have actual stores including grocery where if they have money they can buy and eat the best cut of steak every nigh for dinner, rent movies , everything. This is for ordinary federal crimes. maybe terrorism is not considered like any other federal crime such as maybe weapons as was the case with my ex husband. If that it the case maybe they will put him in a facility just for terrorist without so many luxuries.

Another thing I am concerned about is because they said he running his mouth non stop and telling everything about everyone and has exposed everyhing about the terrorist organization he is member of who did this. In this cases such as that when they find someone so willing to talk they consider them valuable enough to offer them deals. depending on how valuable his information and cooperation is he may face very little consequences and sometimes if the government considers he would be a valuable informant and work for USA government he will face none.

If you never hear any update about him and what the out come turns out to be then you can assume that is the case because of course they do not make such things known. They just never speak of him again and hope people will forget about him.

Quoting 29again:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting 29again:

Quoting rocketracer:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting rocketracer:

1stmuslimah
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Quoting rocketracer:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting rocketracer:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting rocketracer:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting rocketracer:

Are you ok?

Sorry to hear about your condition.  Sounds awful.  Take care.

Thank you I am doing fine. I try to focus more on natural treatments which are helping me sometimes I must have  medicine to survive symptoms. The Xanax is a must. I usually have them on a schedule that will keep shaking and nervous from starting at all. Today I felt like maybe I wont need them and didn't take it to see how I will do without it but it did end up hitting me all at once. . Once it is under control I am ok. Thank you but do not worry.

29again
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:35 PM

Oh, yeah, sure.  ~I'm joking....~

There are times when the DP IS called for.    And any prison sentence should be for the time indicated.  No less.  No time off for good behavior, no parole.  If you do the crime, you can do the time.  And while I agree that the DP is the easy way out, sometimes it is the right thing for the good of society. 

And, since you don't seem to know this......  the prison for terrorists is full of luxuries.  It is called "Gitmo" for short.  Maybe you've heard of it?  Excellent medical care, even better than what our poor vets get.  Imagine that, prisoners getting better care than our own vets......  pathetic is what I call that.  But anyway, yeah, our terrorist prison is not all that bad, not at all.  Almost like a Caribbean resort motel, you could say!

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

I am sure that would be a death sentence lol. I know you are being funny but seriously I do not like death sentence. My reason for not liking it is not for humanity reasons but because I feel like death is the easy way out especially when they just give them a shot and they peacefully go to sleep and never wake up without even suffering.

My opinion is that a life time in prison with no possibility of Parole which Federal does not have parole anyways and it is flat time with no time cut short for good behavior.this  is much worse of a punishment than just being put out of there misery.

I know if I had been convicted of any thing and sentenced 25 to life or longer and even shorter I would beg for them to just kill me. Therefore I see it as the easy way out and not sufficient consequence's for something of this nature

One think I do not like about federal time though is I know because my ex husband did 2 years federal time back in the early 90's and even back then besides not having women made available to them they have it pretty damn good and as long as they have money or family with money to send them they can get anything computer, TV, drugs, ever thing except women. Federal prison is set up like like a community not a prison and they even have actual stores including grocery where if they have money they can buy and eat the best cut of steak every nigh for dinner, rent movies , everything. This is for ordinary federal crimes. maybe terrorism is not considered like any other federal crime such as maybe weapons as was the case with my ex husband. If that it the case maybe they will put him in a facility just for terrorist without so many luxuries.

Another thing I am concerned about is because they said he running his mouth non stop and telling everything about everyone and has exposed everyhing about the terrorist organization he is member of who did this. In this cases such as that when they find someone so willing to talk they consider them valuable enough to offer them deals. depending on how valuable his information and cooperation is he may face very little consequences and sometimes if the government considers he would be a valuable informant and work for USA government he will face none.

If you never hear any update about him and what the out come turns out to be then you can assume that is the case because of course they do not make such things known. They just never speak of him again and hope people will forget about him.

Quoting 29again:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting 29again:

Quoting rocketracer:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting rocketracer:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN