Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

That's what happens when you don't care enough to get your own people to get them out of danger

Posted by   + Show Post

Over 100 foreign workers in Iraq kidnapped. Not sure how exactly how many of them are Americans but that's what happens when you don't give a carp about your people enough to get them out while 9 city's are being taken and thousands of people are being slaughtered.

by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Replies (41-44):
bluefirewolf
by Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:18 PM

what is happening with your family? were you able to locate them?  are they ok?  

1stmuslimah
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:36 PM

No it is not too long. Mine are often too long. I suppose because I have not had a real life for almost a year and am always stuck in the house by myself so I talk too much here lol.

Maybe I have never paid as much attention before but I do not ever remeber Americans being left within miles of what is a 40 minute drive of drive of danger. I do not care about them if they are from the military. That is the chance they take when they decide to be military and make their self fair game.

Civilians are different though. Even if by choice they accept a job and location that is possible of risk of hostilities they can not just leave them there.

Now I am not listening to anything today. I have found out what I am most interested in yesterday and I don't need to keep stress up by listening 24 hours and moving equipment from room to the other. The TV stays on up stairs. I can not sleep if it is not on and it can only be on news. If I don't hear while laying waiting to fall a sleep or when I wake up then I will not hear.

When I woke up this after noon last thing I heard just because it is on was Obama was giving a speech. I didn't even listen but at that moment he happened to be making a guarentee that Americans will not be fighting. That is all I heard while getting up and don't believe him anyways so I don't need to waste my time and sit to listen to him.

Americans are all ready there and 500 more are going if they didn't already go. I am quite sure they are not going to just stand around looking stupid. If they do not have some interest they would not go. You are correct they will make it worse. They will leave it in Shiah power like the first time then of course this will have to happen again.

They are already making signs making fun of Obama and I think her name is Susan Rice. I don't know who she is but that is what they showed. I forget what they say on the signs too they were all about Obama is week and quoting threats he has made with cartoon's picture of him and this Susan Rice. I am going to ask jc later to tell me who she is. To be honest the signs are very funny but I can see where they also be an embarrassment.

Quoting Kaya529: This is what we have always done. We only save our own when there is enough public outcry and politicians want to look good or save their jobs. It really shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. If we are willing to sacrifice our own than why anyone would think we would help anyone else is kind of strange. Even when we do manage to get off our butts to help all we end up doing is making it worse. If you don't believe me check out our activities in South and Central America throughout the 1900's. We "helped" during the Russian invasion in Afghanistan and all we ended up doing is helping in the creation of the Taliban which led to 9/11 simply because we are incapable of finishing what we started. Then when the consequences if our actions bite us in the butt we point fingers at everyone else. Most Americans never even get anything beyond the eurocentric, false patriotic version of history taught in our high schools. So when you hear a bunch if idiots ranting on the television you shouldn't get mad. You should feel sorry for them. They truly don't realize how ignorant they are. There are some very wonderful and intelligent Americans but they are usually drowned out by the ignorant. There are members if congress that do care and a part of the population that are sickened by what is going on and not all of us use 9/11 to excuse abhorrent behaviors. In the other thread where we talked I used it as a way to empathize with what you were going through. My dad was supposed to be flying that day and after the pkanes hit the tower and there were reports of more pkanes being hijacked I remember the overwhelming fear of not being able to find my dad and not knowing what had happened to him. I was able to use that experience to connect with how you were feeling not knowing what had happened to your family and the fear for them you were feeling. Even right after the incident my fiancee and I had a Muslim acquaintance who worked in a gas station and when we went into the store some jerks were hassling him. We made them leave and for several weeks after that made a point if stopping in a couple times a night to check on him. Not all Americans use tragedies to excuse hurting people. Some of us use it to draw people together and to connect with others. Also, you shouldn't believe any news. You use the news to get an idea of what everyone is saying than sift through it all to get a small glimmer of what the truth us. Everyone of them lie and have an agenda. It's not just American news. Sorry it took so long to respond but DS had nightmares last night and I wasn't able to get back to you.
Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting Kaya529: This isn't the first time a president has done this nor is it the last but it makes me sick to my stomach. I have a friend who works for the state department in another country in the middle east and I worry about her.

No matter who is the president or in charge of making the call there is no excuse when they have days worth of fair warning and plenty of time to make preparations to get them. Technically even if it was not as obvious how bad it would turn out to be they should have started making preparation's and started evacuating them back last Friday. Everyone who knows anything had to know as early as Friday that it is not going to be a minor issue. Even if they don't know how bad they should be still be removed as a precaution instead of what Arabic news is calling it "gambling with their life" and that is exactly what they did was gamble with their life. Now half the world is talking about how American government does not even care about their own people and to be honest it makes me feel the same way.

I already know they don't care about me or even American Muslims after a week of listening to congress caught on video after video saying to just let us kill each other off and we have been for 2000 years killing each other don't stop us now. Some son of bitch was even ignorant enough to say kill them all and take their oil. This tells me our life has no value in their eyes and they much rather just have us eliminated to save them the trouble and they can have the oil. Not much different then what Hitler did to the Jews and other groups who were not part of the "master race" including Arab, and probably black, Chinese, and others of different race.

I had to completely stop watching any USA station. For a week over and over wishing death of us and talking about us like barbaric uncivilized animals and it was making me very angry and it was not a good anger to allow my mind and thoughts to have while I am living in this country.

In addition all week everything they say while thousands at a time are being killed and having their heads chopped off and their body set on fire to burn to death they keep making it about they are the victim because of 9/11 over 13 years ago without considering without this current situation that every day of their life was a non stop all day long 9/11 for 10, 11 years straight. If that happen to USA they really would not know how to handle it. They take a situation where thousands are being killed in the most inhumane fashion imaginable and keep going back to their self about an attack 13 years ago. That is very selfish and innconsiderate at this time. I wouldn't think as much about if they had not created the situation in the first place and Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and now the government has proved they do not care about their own American citizens who are inocent civilian. Military is fair game. If they get killed then they get killed but civilian is off limtis and leaving them there like they did makes them just a guilty as if they killed them their self.

1stmuslimah
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Quoting bluefirewolf:

Thank you very much for asking. Yes they are fine. We located them Tuesday. It was suck a chaotic mess. It is as we had began to think based on all the reports. It is Shiah they are killing. They do not have intention to harm Sunnis or Chaldean Christian like I thought. Actually as big of mess as all this is Sunnis and Chaldean both are happy that finally after over 2 years of Shiah terrorist/military killing and oppressing them that someone is actually stopping them.

What is disturbing though is the way they are stopping them. They should kill the Shiah military, not torture them and cut off their head and set them on fire like they are doing but just shoot them and don't make them suffer. That is the only way. They also should not be killing the civilians. I think they are not killing women and children just men. They are torturing them and killing them in barbaric ways though. Even that is what Shiah does to them they should not do that, just put them in prison and leave them there where they can't make trouble would be better.

Now that I know more for sure what is the situation and I know they are there to harm Sunni and Chaldean Christian I don't need to keep listening to the news 24 hours a day. That pretty much tells me all I need to know. I already know how the story ends lol

USA and their new friends Shiah Iran will put Shiah back in power and make them a new Shiah military so they can do the same thing all over again for 2 or 3 more years until the next breaking point when this has to happen again. That is the end of the story.

bluefirewolf
by Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this

what a relief for you and thank God they are ok.  I don't know why the U.S does the things it does, I certainly don't vote for it!    I honestly can't understand why people just cant leave each other alone and live and let live - 

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting bluefirewolf:

Thank you very much for asking. Yes they are fine. We located them Tuesday. It was suck a chaotic mess. It is as we had began to think based on all the reports. It is Shiah they are killing. They do not have intention to harm Sunnis or Chaldean Christian like I thought. Actually as big of mess as all this is Sunnis and Chaldean both are happy that finally after over 2 years of Shiah terrorist/military killing and oppressing them that someone is actually stopping them.

What is disturbing though is the way they are stopping them. They should kill the Shiah military, not torture them and cut off their head and set them on fire like they are doing but just shoot them and don't make them suffer. That is the only way. They also should not be killing the civilians. I think they are not killing women and children just men. They are torturing them and killing them in barbaric ways though. Even that is what Shiah does to them they should not do that, just put them in prison and leave them there where they can't make trouble would be better.

Now that I know more for sure what is the situation and I know they are there to harm Sunni and Chaldean Christian I don't need to keep listening to the news 24 hours a day. That pretty much tells me all I need to know. I already know how the story ends lol

USA and their new friends Shiah Iran will put Shiah back in power and make them a new Shiah military so they can do the same thing all over again for 2 or 3 more years until the next breaking point when this has to happen again. That is the end of the story.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)