Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

2 Moms Teach Their 2-Timing Baby Daddy a Lesson He'll Never Forget

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2014 at 5:06 PM
  • 9 Replies

This is the very definition of baby mama drama! A South Carolina man got the crap beaten out of him by not one girlfriend, but two at the same time. Rodrick Tucker had accepted an invitation to stop by the house of the mother of one of his children, Tabitha Martin. After laying down on her bed, he looked up to find his other baby mama in the room. That's when both women started to pummel him.

They punched him in the face and head and then tasered the guy. Brutal, right? According to reports, the women were pissed off because he had started dating yet another woman. Given that bit of info, you can't help but feel a tiny bit of empathy for these ladies.

God only knows how much they have put up with. Presumably they both once loved the guy -- or at least cared enough to have children with him. They probably had hopes and dreams about the kind of partner and father he could or would be. And they were probably incredibly disappointed and angry. Why else would they mercilessly beat the guy - together. This takes the notion of teamwork to a whole new level. 

Tucker was able to break loose and then swooped up his baby, which he used as a shield. Yea, this guy is a real prize. It's not that I condone violence of any kind. I don't. It's wrong, plain and simple. But I can definitely understand their anger and frustration. Unfortunately, these women are likely now facing some serious criminal charges for the attack.

Do you think the women deserve jail time for what they did?

by on Jun. 24, 2014 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bluerooffarm
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 5:39 PM

Yes they do.  Not sure why this is even a question.  Is he a jerk?  Absolutely.  But you can't give someone a beat down for being an idiot.  

-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Jun. 24, 2014 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry
Bird_on_a_wire
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes they do.  They assaulted him.  

The guy should be charged with child endangerment.  Who uses a baby as a shield?

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Sadly.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Yes they do.  Not sure why this is even a question.  Is he a jerk?  Absolutely.  But you can't give someone a beat down for being an idiot.  

bluerooffarm
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

True!

Quoting Billiejeens:

Sadly.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

BaronSamedi
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:46 AM

So he has other women so what?  He should file assault charges and sue.  Obviously they all knew of one another so what's the big deal?  Yes, they deserve jail.   We cannot progress with Neanderthal emotional immaturity.

BaronSamedi
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Actually they should be additionally charged with child endangerment as it was their acts of violence.

Quoting Bird_on_a_wire:

The guy should be charged with child endangerment.  Who uses a baby as a shield?

1stmuslimah
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh God nothing say's trash like the phrase "baby mama" or "baby daddy"

Sorry to hear that their "dreams" have been shattered. What more can one expect from a "baby daddy"

1stmuslimah
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:59 AM

Quoting Bird_on_a_wire:

A wussy punk who gets his ass beat by a women... or 2 lol

How embarrassed he must be. If I were a man and that happened to me I would not report it because I would be too busy hiding my head in the sand from shame of being a punk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)