Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Benghazi Terroist Federal Hearing Yesterday. Charges Are A Joke

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:34 AM
  • 0 Replies

He had his federal court hearing in Washington today or yesterday and he is only being charge with "providing material goods to terrorist organization". He will get 10 years (maybe) and that's it. The reason why is because he is a snitch who sang like a bird. From the minute they picked him up the whole 10 days or so they were on the ship to Washington he did not stop talking and giving so much information. Of course that was the deal for getting such a light charge for such a heinous crime.

He was talking so much that soon as they set sail they had announced they will "take their time to get as much information as possible" (exact words). They said "under normal conditions" it would take about a week to reach Washington but he was talking so much that it was not a "normal condition"

Now people will want to know why he is getting away the worst things someone could possibly do to someone so USA has to down play it and try to make it look like the slap on the wrist charge is suitable and sufficient because they think everyone is stupid and wont see through their bull shit. Which is why they keep saying that the penalty is life and possibly still death. Bull crap just another statement to keep the American people from knowing compared to what he was involved in doing especially the very disturbing things they did to that ambassador he is basically going to get away with it and they are hoping ny the time of his trial which they may even keep quiet about maybe people will not be following closely by then and the government can really underestimate their intelligence.

Compared to what he was 100 % involved and guilty of doing to that man witch I think is probably the worse thing someone actually can do to another person. His charge of "Providing material goods to a terrorist organization" it is nothing, it's basically a walk in the park. I'm sure in spite of USA keep saying the penalty is life and maybe death is bull shit. I expect him to do maybe 10 years. We might even be told he is serving a harsh sentence or was put to death but actually released and in hiding because he has been way over too cooperating withe USA.

Not know, he is in custody now but I am talking about when it is all said and finished I would not be surprised if that turns out to be the end result

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)