Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Obama Responds to Hamas Terrorists’ Murder of US Teen with “Strongest Possible” Meaningless Words

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 8:50 AM
  • 85 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hamas terrorists kidnapped and killed three Israeli teenagers, one of whom was a U.S. citizen.

These jihadist terrorists murdered kids.  Yet, the reaction of the Obama Administration has been an absolute disgrace.

Remember, a U.S. citizen was just murdered (along two other Israeli teens) by Palestinian terrorists – known brutal terrorist who routinely fire rockets at Israeli civilians – and the Obama Administration responded by urging restraint.

In fact, President Obama actually urged “all parties to refrain from steps that could further destabilize the situation.”

Destabilize?  Hamas terrorists killed an American teen and all this Administration is concerned about is that things may destabilize?

Not only does this do nothing to avenge the death of an American or deter future terrorist acts against our citizens, it literally cuts Israel, our strongest ally in the Middle East, off at the knees as they deal with jihadist brutality on a daily basis.

This Administration is willfully blind to the reality of the enemy we face.

In the face of this unspeakable tragedy, the most President Obama can muster is to “condemn[] in the strongest possible terms this senseless act of terror against innocent youth.”

Hamas terrorists are killing innocent children, and the best we can do is use words (but not just any words “the strongest possible” ones)?  Where’s the action?

Talk will not deter terrorists.  The only way to deter terrorists is with a strong response, with direct action.

This Administration won’t even pull U.S. taxpayer funding from the Hamas terrorist-led Palestinian Unity Government.  The fact is America is illegally funding the terrorists as they kill children.

Instead of using the “strongest possible” meaningless words, our President should be using direct words followed by direct action.   At the very least, we should be willing to stop subsidizing the Palestinian’s terrorist-led government

by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 8:51 AM
2 moms liked this

denise3680
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:52 AM

not our problem not our fight:/ 

vic270
by Vic on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:15 AM
5 moms liked this

Obama has a real problem in reguards to which Americans he wants protected, he tends to lean toward the color he likes best. This is just my opinion. What color was the American teen?

Debrowsky
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:27 AM
4 moms liked this

Thanks for posting this B.J.     I like the movie segment you chose too.  very fitting. :)   This is the truth for how to deal with terrorists in that region.

~Talk will not deter terrorists.  The only way to deter terrorists is with a strong response, with direct action.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:41 AM
8 moms liked this

A dead American Citizen is now not our fight?

Is this Hilary?

Quoting denise3680:

Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:44 AM
3 moms liked this

This is the kind of attitude that leads to more problems....

Quoting denise3680:

Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 11:00 AM
3 moms liked this

I'm betting on obama's thinking--

"If I had another daughter, she wouldn't look like this!"

Quoting vic270:

Obama has a real problem in reguards to which Americans he wants protected, he tends to lean toward the color he likes best. This is just my opinion. What color was the American teen?

vic270
by Vic on Jul. 2, 2014 at 11:03 AM

exactly

Quoting Kathy489:

Quoting vic270:

Kaya529
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 11:41 AM
8 moms liked this
Ummm, Israel has murdered just as many Palestinians and they dropped a crap ton if bombs in innocent people who had nothing to do with that murder. But hey, I guess life only matters if they are an American, right? So, if someone from your neighborhood murders someone it would be cool to drop bombs and kill you and your family. Seems like a perfectly rational reaction.

Obama is trying to stop things from escalating into total warfare from both sides and many, many more lives being lost. That is the rational and intelligent thing to do at this moment. Then the people who murdered the teens should be caught and brought to trial along with those involved in the airstrike. It's not going to happen but it would be the fair and right thing to do and in line with the principals we hold dear in this country. Unless one only thinks those principals should end at our borders and screw everyone else. If you don't think others should benefit from those principal's than you are a hypocrite and I consider your opinion unworthy of my attention.
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Not the worst racist ever in the White House.

Wilson and Johnson (probably) still have him beat.

Quoting Kathy489:

Quoting vic270:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN