Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

MS-13 Member Arrested in La Grulla

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 4:19 PM
  • 46 Replies
1 mom liked this

STARR COUNTY - La Grulla police found a member of the Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) gang among several illegal immigrants.

A La Grulla police officer pulled over a vehicle after a traffic violation. The officer discovered several undocumented immigrants.

The officer said he was shocked to find a member of the hyper-violent gang among the immigrants. He said the 26-year-old illegal immigrant from El Salvador was covered in tattoos linking him to the criminal organization.

The traffic stop happened on Military Road.

"I observed that the rear passenger had some tattoos on his elbow. Once I confronted him about them, he stated he was a gang member. Once I asked him to lift up his shirt, that's where I observed he had MS-13 tattooed on his chest and his back," the officer said.

The officer said he had never encountered a Mara Salvatrucha member.

"This department, we have never seen MS-13 gang members. We've seen our local gangs, you know, Vallucos and other gangs, but not MS-13," the officer said.

The officer said there were some tense moments during the traffic stop.

"Once I confronted him ... that's where he started (showing) he was tough, and more aggressive," the officer said.

The officer took precautions.

"Those are really dangerous subjects. I called for Border Patrol's assistance," the officer said.

"The subject was undocumented and Border Patrol took custody of the subject," the officer said.

The officer said word on the streets is that gangs send members to the United States to recruit people.

Authorities say this isn't the first time the gang member has been arrested in the United States. Records show he entered the country illegally twice before.

by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blondekosmic15
Wishing everyone a very happy new year~
Saturday at 7:08 PM
by Blonde on Jul. 16, 2014 at 4:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Billie, I've been listening to a local radio talk show host for several days now. He provides info the MSM does not reveal. This topic has been a primary point of discussion. There will be more and more cases like this as a consequence of illegal immigrants flowing into the US. A few yrs ago I researched about Hamas, Hezbollah infiltrating in with illegals to find passage into America. Many Americans do not want to face reality or talk about the imminent dangers we're facing.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Billie, I've been listening to a local radio talk show host for several days now. He provides info the MSM does not reveal. This topic has been a primary point of discussion. There will be more and more cases like this as a consequence of illegal immigrants flowing into the US. A few yrs ago I researched about Hamas, Hezbollah infiltrating in with illegals to find passage into America. Many Americans do not want to face reality or talk about the imminent dangers we're facing.

and others so hate the USA as it is constituted that they welcome any change.

erika9009
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 4:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Many Americans are not going to stand up and be outraged until something significant blows up.  Then, all the finger pointing and spin.

Erika..

The best things in life are not things.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 4:59 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting erika9009:

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Many Americans are not going to stand up and be outraged until something significant blows up.  Then, all the finger pointing and spin.

many will still not care.

I have never seen a country so infatuated with complete suicide.

Look at the Hate for Israel in this group and especially the cess pool.

There are so many Americans who would side with Hezbollah, Ha-mas, and the Palestinians before they would side with the US and Israel.

lylalane7275
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 5:13 PM
5 moms liked this

Those that think it is just kids coming across the border are wrong.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

They don't care.

If one lives in New York City, Chicago, Philadelphia or Boston, you already think the southern states are a foreign country with foreign ideas.

So Arizona, Texas and a few other states get inundated - serves them right.

Quoting lylalane7275:

pvtjokerus
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

U R right and then many will ask, "Why didn't the Feds do anything?  Why didn't law enforcement do anything?"  Sadly, they no longer have the access to the tools needed to stop such a thing from happening....

Quoting erika9009:

Quoting blondekosmic15:

lylalane7275
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this

True, plus we're a Red State so we deserve it.

Quoting Billiejeens:

They don't care.

If one lives in New York City, Chicago, Philadelphia or Boston, you already think the southern states are a foreign country with foreign ideas.

Quoting lylalane7275:

pvtjokerus
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 5:36 PM

Ahhh....but these Northern states are now seeing their share of the illegals being shipped to their areas.  Minnesota just got a crop of teenage males bused to them. 

Quoting Billiejeens:

They don't care.

Quoting lylalane7275:

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 5:38 PM

And they are shocked, stunned and unhappy.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Ahhh....but these Northern states are now seeing their share of the illegals being shipped to their areas.  Minnesota just got a crop of teenage males bused to them. 

Quoting Billiejeens:

They don't care.

Quoting lylalane7275:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN