Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Planned Parenthood Tweets Article From Abortion Activist Calling for Sex Inside Hobby Lobby Stores

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 12:33 PM
  • 8 Replies

Planned Parenthood Tweets Article From Abortion Activist Calling for Sex Inside Hobby Lobby Stores

One day after Live Action Films released their second under cover video exposing the despicable way that Planned Parenthood “counsels” teens about sex by using BDSM, sexual fetishes, etc. Planned Parenthood posted a tweet saying that kids needed healthy information on sex!

“Teens—whether you like the idea of them having sex or not—deserve information that can keep them healthy: http://ow.ly/zehUb”

Teens Sex Ed July 2014

To no one’s surprise the link takes you an article trashing abstinence written by none other than NARAL Board member Jessica Valenti who recentlycalled for women to have sex inside Hobby Lobby:

Jessica Valenti Sex Hobby Lobby NARAL:

Safe Sex Fuck In

The article is published by the Huffington Post and neither Planned Parenthood nor NARAL nor anyone in the media has called for Valenti to resign from the abortion lobby group after her tweet.

Read that article here.

Screenshot 1

Planned Parenthood, NARAL and the abortion lobby want our kids addicted to sex. Then they will turn to them for their birth control pills and abortions guaranteeing that their profits increase year after year.

Don’t believe me? Just watch what Planned Parenthood classifies as “Healthy Information”:

Talking to teens at Planned Parenthood is only one way they access your kids- they also get them in the schools (Here).

LifeNews Note: Carole Novielli is the author of the blog Saynsumthn, where this article originally appeared.

by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
pvtjokerus
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 12:44 PM

Too bad that PP has decided to stop aiding women instead has opted to create controversy for political gains.

fireangel5
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Well isn't she a classy one. 

Its.me.Sam.
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:03 PM

'abortion activist '??  hahaha that's funny.

as for the rest... silly.  and not dramatic or headline worthy.  one person saying something hyperbolically.
straw g rasping at its finest.

JTROX
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Trashy is as trashy does.

latashac
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:56 PM

Ok I found this rather amusing. Unless it actually happens I think wayyyyyy too mjuch is placed on every word a person says. It isn't offensive to anyone, unless you fear seeing kids doing it in aisle 3 while you are looking for crayons.

I think I am going to follow this lady on twitter

vic270
by Vic on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:38 PM

how can any one that has any class at all use this kind of language for the world to see? This just shows some of the trash that supports PP and their practice of killing babies.

jaxTheMomm
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:42 PM

Lifenews.

TEE HEE!

romalove
by SenseandSensibility on Jul. 18, 2014 at 4:38 PM
For some people sex is their hobby.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)