Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

One Tweet From The IDF Highlights The Difference Between Israel And Hamas

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:56 AM
  • 9 Replies
3 moms liked this

Hamas wants to murder, Israel wants to survive.

As the mainstream media continually misrepresents Hamas' war on Israel and innocent Israeli civilians, one tweet from the Israeli Defense Forces succinctly highlighted the difference between the two parties:

We consider every Palestinian civilian death a tragedy. Hamas considers every Israeli civilian death an accomplishment.

Hamas deliberately hides terrorists behind innocent civilians and fires at Israeli population areas. Hamas has also instructed Gazan residents to serve as human shields. Alternatively, Israel takes extensive steps to minimize casualties both in Israel and in Gaza.

by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
rocketracer
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:17 AM
5 moms liked this

heard a simlilar tweet the other today:

"...Isreal uses weapons to protect its people...Palestinians use people to protect its weapons..."   

vic270
by Vic on Jul. 19, 2014 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Sad but true.

Quoting rocketracer:

heard a simlilar tweet the other today:

"...Isreal uses weapons to protect its people...Palestinians use people to protect its weapons..."   

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Yet the dumb masses in America root for the terrorists.

mind numbing.
Mrs.KAZ
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:46 PM
2 moms liked this
God Bless Israel and her people. They are alone in a sea of danger. They are good people who do not want war, but will fight to protect their citizens.
I hope our next President will be more of an ally to them.
Sweet_Faith
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Hamas are terrorists and cowards hiding behind womens skirts at the expense of slaughtering innocent people. They don't care who dies and that includes innocent Palestinian men, women and children. It amazes me that such a tiny country like Israel that's completely surrounded by their enemies that want to remove Israel off the face of the map have survived all these years.

orngblsm
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:59 AM
1 mom liked this

It really isn't all that surprising.  Old testament prophecy stated that the Lord would resettle Israel on her land and she would never again be removed. 

Quoting Sweet_Faith:

Hamas are terrorists and cowards hiding behind womens skirts at the expense of slaughtering innocent people. They don't care who dies and that includes innocent Palestinian men, women and children. It amazes me that such a tiny country like Israel that's completely surrounded by their enemies that want to remove Israel off the face of the map have survived all these years.

Sweet_Faith
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 5:04 AM

Yes I know, God made his covenant with Israel and never breaks his promises. The only reason Israel has survived is because of divine intervention. This is a great example of the verse in the bible that says "If God's for you then who can be against you."

Quoting orngblsm:

It really isn't all that surprising.  Old testament prophecy stated that the Lord would resettle Israel on her land and she would never again be removed. 

Quoting Sweet_Faith:

Della529
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:34 AM

LOL

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:29 AM

This

Quoting Mrs.KAZ: God Bless Israel and her people. They are alone in a sea of danger. They are good people who do not want war, but will fight to protect their citizens. I hope our next President will be more of an ally to them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)