Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Meet Bill Clinton’s Latest Mistress

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:06 PM
  • 59 Replies
1 mom liked this

bill_clinton_energizer

A New York Times best seller and former Washington Post reporter has released a new book in which he reveals that President Bill Clinton has a ‘secret’ mistress whose visits are so well known amongst his security staff that she has been given the playful nickname, ‘Energizer.’  Ronald Kessler’s book, titled The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of Presidents, is set to be released in early August. Excerpts were obtained by the New York Post.

One source in the book claims ‘Energizer’ has no problem getting inside the Clintons’ home in Chappaqua, New York.

“You don’t stop her, you don’t approach her, you just let her go in,” the source is quoted as saying.

Another source that had gotten a good view of ‘Energizer’ claims that she may have had some … ahem … enhancements.

Energizer, who is described as charming and friendly, sometimes brought cookies to the agents, according to the book excerpts.

One told Kessler: “It was a warm day, and she was wearing a low-cut tank top, and as she leaned over, her breasts were very exposed. They appeared to be very perky and very new and full … There was no doubt in my mind they were enhanced.”

The security team’s for both Bill and Hillary allegedly work together in a coordinated effort to hide ‘Energizer’ from Hillary. Kessler describes Hillary’s team as notifying Bill’s team whenever the former First Lady is headed home, so that Clinton has time to get ‘Energizer’ off the premises and to hide any evidence. A blue dress, for example.

Sources from the book also claim that Hillary is routinely “so nasty to agents and hostile to law enforcement officers and military officers in general” that they consider working her security detail “a form of punishment.”

To which Hillary would most likely respond, “What difference does it make?”

by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcdun
by Humboldt California on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:28 PM
3 moms liked this

So Hilary Clinton might be running for president and someone that hates the former president, her husband wrote a nasty book about him? 

TappyToes
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:49 PM
2 moms liked this

The GOPers & TEApers  are so afraid of Hillary, they will stop at nothing to try to bring her down.

bang head on keyboard

Canvas_says
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Who's shocked? Bill has always been a slut. As for Hillary it doesn't take meeting her to get the feeling she has ice in her veins.

erika9009
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:41 PM
7 moms liked this

LOL,

I remember the Dems doing that in 2008 and 2012 with any of the candidates.  I remember Herman Cain has some mistress just "appear" when he started gaining traction.  Oh and then Sarah Palin, she wasn't raked over the coals.  She was dragged across 3 active volcanoes.

Quoting TappyToes:

The GOPers & TEApers  are so afraid of Hillary, they will stop at nothing to try to bring her down.

bang head on keyboard

Erika..

The best things in life are not things.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:48 PM
3 moms liked this

You will never have a serious discussion with that one.

Quoting erika9009:

LOL,

I remember the Dems doing that in 2008 and 2012 with any of the candidates.  I remember Herman Cain has some mistress just "appear" when he started gaining traction.  Oh and then Sarah Palin, she wasn't raked over the coals.  She was dragged across 3 active volcanoes.

Quoting TappyToes:

bang head on keyboard

erika9009
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 4:00 PM
2 moms liked this

I know.  Talking about political tit for tat is like: (not mine, I'm quoting)

"Masturbating with sand paper. It seems entertaining at first,then it's just irritating."

just to say again, that's not mine, put it comes to mind at times talking politics

Quoting Billiejeens:

You will never have a serious discussion with that one.

Quoting erika9009:

LOL,

Quoting TappyToes:

bang head on keyboard

Erika..

The best things in life are not things.

littlemum41
by Gold Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this
That's so true !
It's kind of like we're reading "The National Inquirer".
They're running scared.

Quoting TappyToes:

bang head on keyboard

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Celestial-
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:47 PM
2 moms liked this
GOP the group of born losers
MelanieJK
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 6:01 PM

Take out the TEApers and this quote is almost word for word what the Clinton folks said about the allegations that Bill had affairs when he was running for president.      Now proven and acknowledged by HIM!    lol    Hillary said it was part of a great rightwing conspiracy....     everybody knew but Hilly.    Not the brightest bulb in the pack perhaps?

Quoting TappyToes:

bang head on keyboard

TappyToes
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 6:05 PM

They were afraid of Hillary then ??  

I don't think so.

Quoting MelanieJK:

Take out the TEApers and this quote is almost word for word what the Clinton folks said about the allegations that Bill had affairs when he was running for president.      Now proven and acknowledged by HIM!    lol    Hillary said it was part of a great rightwing conspiracy....     everybody knew but Hill.    Not the brightest bulb perhaps?

Quoting TappyToes:

bang head on keyboard

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN