Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Grandma Says She’s Been Going to the Beaches in Florida Since 1978, and She’s ‘Never Seen Anything Like This’

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Eds
  • 117 Replies

Grandma Says She’s Been Going to the Beaches in Florida Since 1978, and She’s ‘Never Seen Anything Like This’

Editor’s Note:

This story contains strong sexual content. Be advised.

A grandmother in Bradenton Beach, Florida, says she’s been going to the beaches in the state since 1978, but she’s never seen anything like what she witnessed on Sunday.

The grandma was enjoying a nice day at the beach with her grandchildren when she says a couple suddenly started having sex on the public beach in the middle of the afternoon. The woman, who asked to remain anonymous, pulled out a camera and started recording the X-rated act to turn over to the police as evidence.

Eventually, police responded and charged Jose “Benny” Caballero and Elissa Alvarez with lewd and lascivious behavior.

WTVT-TV

WTVT-TV

According to one witness, the sexual activity “went on for about 25 minutes.” The couple then reportedly took a quick dip in the water and returned to their beach towel. They remained “passed out for hours” before suddenly waking up and going at it again, the grandmother said.

“We thought they were dead, but when they woke up, they cuddled for a while, then started into the same thing they did before,” she said. “I’ve lived here since 1978 and I go to the beaches and I’ve never seen anything like this.”

One fed-up parent finally called the police and reportedly confronted the couple. Police put a “mouthy” Caballero and his partner-in-crime in handcuffs and hauled them off to jail.

Watch WTVT-TV’s video report below (Warning: Strong sexual content)

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mmtosam06
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:23 AM
Wow that is crazy
momtimesx4
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:28 AM
2 moms liked this

I see two things wrong....they blurred out the good stuff and the video is vertical.  The latter is a worse offense.

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:35 AM
8 moms liked this

It is true what my aunt said..some people are born in a "dirty" barn yard with no class or morals..

vic270
by Vic on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:37 AM
2 moms liked this

This is so sad, I take my gd every year and I hope and pray that we never have to witness anything like this.

BaronSamedi
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:40 AM

BFD!!!   What a waste of our tax money.

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:43 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting vic270:

This is so sad, I take my gd every year and I hope and pray that we never have to witness anything like this.

Semi-Nudity in parades, sexual scenes on regular t.v., etc  is a "green light" to this.. (imo)  Was watching the sci fi channel and saw some type of sparticus show that used to be on hbo or showtime and it is the nastiest show of all..showed two men having gay sex.  My kids used to LOVE the sci fi channel..I can't imagine what kids are watching today..with these shows today.  It's all about sex..why can't people just keep it in the bedroom..

fireangel5
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Some people just crave attention. These two are pigs tho. 

PamR
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:18 AM
6 moms liked this

Instead of videotaping it and then waiting for them to start up again, why didn't she just call the cops the first time?  I'd rather see them removed than have them remain there, with all the other people and kids who really don't need to be seeing that.

NeonGirl9583
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:27 AM
My band trip junior year we went to PMCB Florida and it was some people doing that on the beach. It was nasty seeing that.
vic270
by Vic on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:31 AM
9 moms liked this

they have no respect for them selves or any one else. My mother always taught us to be modest in the way we dressed and sex was for the marriage bed. I think that there was a generation that these lessons were skipped so I blame a lot of it on the parents that did not teach any morals and then hollywood for glamorizing this kind of behavior. I think a lot of commercials should be rated X myself.

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting vic270:

Semi-Nudity in parades, sexual scenes on regular t.v., etc  is a "green light" to this.. (imo)  Was watching the sci fi channel and saw some type of sparticus show that used to be on hbo or showtime and it is the nastiest show of all..showed two men having gay sex.  My kids used to LOVE the sci fi channel..I can't imagine what kids are watching today..with these shows today.  It's all about sex..why can't people just keep it in the bedroom..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)