bedroomDo you ever get the feeling that someone is watching you? Imagine if you realized someone actually was?! That is the stuff of horror movies. And that's what happened to a 16-year-old girl when she discovered the guy who had been stalking her was under her bed.

Kyle Ravenscroft, 18, was stalking an unnamed 16-year-old. He sent her a text saying that he was going to hang himself outside her window. He also sent her a text saying "I'm watching you." That text was sent from under her bed.

The girl told her mother about the threatening texts and so that night she slept in her mom's room in their Chester, England, home. She truly felt that this stalker was watching her or was close by but didn't think he was in the home. Just before she fell asleep, he texted her saying he was in her house. She didn't believe him, but she was scared. Thankfully her mother allowed her to sleep in her room because the girl discovered Ravenscroft under her bed the next morning. He was indeed watching her. He was IN THE HOUSE!

He had apparently fallen asleep there and when the girl's mom came into the room, he ran out, stealing the girl's phone as he fled.

This is not just a horror movie, it's a parents' nightmare. It doesn't seem that this girl was terribly fearful of this boy, but he did threaten to kill himself and he broke into their home. You have to be cautious with things like this -- stalkers are often dangerous. Ravenscroft ended up surrendering to police after jumping out of the first floor window of her own home. I hope this kid gets the help he needs. Maybe he's "harmlessly" obsessed with the girl, but there is a chance there is something bigger going on. Depending on how you see it, this story is very creepy or very romantic. Plenty of Hollywood love stories feature a similar plot. Without the suicide threat part. That is reserved for the twisted plots and horror flicks.

The stalker was slapped with a fine, community service, and probation. And the girl has a restraining order against him so he cannot contact her anymore. I have a feeling this isn't the end of the story. And let this be a lesson to always look under your bed if you think someone is watching you.

What do you think? Did you ever feel like someone was watching you and they in fact were?