Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rep. Gutierrez: Obama is going to act “broadly and generously” for millions upon millions of illegals

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:08 PM
  • 2 Replies

Rep. Luis Gutierrez, who has met with Obama, tells MSNBC’s Chris Hayes that he believes Obama is going “to act” both broadly and generously for millions upon millions of ‘undocumented workers’:

GUTIERREZ: Look. I don’t want to say the President said this but here’s my understanding from having met with him and talking to others. I believe that millions upon millions of undocumented workers who have roots in the community, who have american citizen children, who have established businesses, who would benefit from the senate bill, who would benefit from the senate bill – I think the president’s going to act.

And if the debate going into 2016 is – first it was repeal Obamacare and now it’s repeal the president’s executive order, that’s the fight i want to have.

HAYES: Millions upon millions. That’s the word?

GUTIERREZ: I’ve got to tell you. I believe the President of the United States is going to act broadly and generously. That’s my belief. He didn’t say that to me but that’s what I believe he’s going to do.

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
-Celestial-
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:11 PM

Quote:

That’s my belief. He didn’t say that to me but that’s what I believe he’s going to do.
Doesnt seem very factual...
Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:20 PM
UPDATE: Politico Reports A Vote May Come On THURSDAY... Stop The House Republican Leadership From Giving Barack Obama More Money To Fund His Illegal Alien Invasion.

The liberal media is reporting that Barack Obama is planning to issue an imperial decree that would instruct our embassies in Central America to screen illegal aliens and ship them directly to the United States at taxpayer expense.

You read that right. Hordes of illegal aliens won't be sneaking across the border and they won't even be surrendering to border agents because Barack Obama wants to put them on planes and buses and ship them directly to your town or city.

As reported by the liberal New York Times, the Obama Regime wants to bring these illegal aliens "into the United States without making the dangerous trek through Mexico." The Times further reports that Obama Regime "officials said they believed the plan could be enacted through executive action, without congressional approval..."

Whether Barack Obama has the Constitutional authority to issue such an edict notwithstanding, Obama DOES need John Boehner's Republican-led House to give him the funds to implement his insane political decree, and we need a last-minute blitz of faxes and calls to Washington to stop Boehner from giving it to him and then sneaking out of town when Congress adjourns later this week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)