Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Grandma Will Spend 6 Months In Jail For Public Sex

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:16 PM
  • 29 Replies

Grandma Will Spend 6 Months In Jail For Public Sex

Posted: Updated: 

A married grandma of 14 faces six months behind bars after she had public sex with a man who was not her husband at a public pavilion in Florida.

Peggy Klemm, 68, and her 49-year-old copulation co-conspirator, David Bobilya, were sentenced Wednesday after their romp at Lake Sumter Landing Market Square, Click Orlando reports. Apparently, a retirement community there called The Villages, which houses 100,000 people, is known for its wild nights, $3.75 cocktails and public sex.

Klemm likely got arrested because she was on probation for a previous reckless driving charge, the Daily Mail reports. She was slapped with six months in jail when she took a plea deal for the public sex.

Klemm and Bobilya were caught with their pants around their ankles having sex against the Bait Shack hut at 10:30 p.m. on June 12.

retirement

She stood in front of a judge on Wednesday and mouthed "I love you" to her husband of 50 years, Frank Klemm, who stood beside her despite the philandery.

"She is a super woman as far as I'm concerned," he told Click Orlando. "And she deserves a second chance. That's all I have to say."

She apologized through tears as she walked out of court. She'll get credit for time served and has 135 days left to her sentence. Bobilya is also serving a six-month sentence.

And when she gets out, there's a drink waiting for her. The Daily Mail reports that the Red Sauce bar in the retirement community is making bank with their new cocktail, Sex on the Square. It's a rum, coconut and cream delight, with a cherry on top, and it costs $3.75.

(h/t Sun Sentinel)

by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Canvas_says
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 1:23 AM

Lol

BaronSamedi
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Another waste of tax money!  Big deal give them a small fine if that. 

romalove
by SenseandSensibility on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:09 AM
2 moms liked this

So much class in one story, how did they fit it all in?

ashellbell
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:20 AM
3 moms liked this

Get it Granny!!

romalove
by SenseandSensibility on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:25 AM

I bet those customers of the Bait Shack are sighing with relief, knowing that these two won't be turning their favorite hang out into the Love Shack anymore.

Mrs.KAZ
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I think the humiliation of being caught and having to face her husband is punishment enough.
I agree, a fine would have been better rather than the expense of housing her and her boy toy in jail.
candlegal
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Haha
AdrianneHill
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Damn. That retirement village sounds like a blast. Let them have their fun in their area. The kids are grown, gone, and now raise some hell.
littlemum41
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 12:11 PM

This is bizarre. I know some retired people, one couple being my son's In-laws, who live in the Villages and nobody has ever said anything about the Villages being a place of wild sex and drinking! They're mostly retired people who probably spend their evenings watching PBS.

Where does this crap come from, anyway?

SMH.

The woman looks like a tough broad, though, doesn't she? Ick. Who has sex in public ? That's crazy.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 12:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ

Quoting littlemum41:

This is bizarre. I know some retired people, one couple being my son's In-laws, who live in the Villages and nobody has ever said anything about the Villages being a place of wild sex and drinking! They're mostly retired people who probably spend their evenings watching PBS.

Where does this crap come from, anyway?

SMH.

The woman looks like a tough broad, though, doesn't she? Ick. Who has sex in public ? That's crazy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN