Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

‘I Was Hoping to Get a Flat Denial From You’: The One Question Wolf Blitzer Couldn’t Get Hamas Spokesman to Answer

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 1:02 AM
Eds
  • 10 Replies

‘I Was Hoping to Get a Flat Denial From You’: The One Question Wolf Blitzer Couldn’t Get Hamas Spokesman to Answer

A Hamas spokesman on Monday refused to deny comments he appeared to recently make on a Palestinian network, in which he said that “Jews used to slaughter Christians in order to mix their blood with their holy matzos.”

“Is that — is that your belief, Mr. (Osama) Hamdan?” CNN host Wolf Blitzer asked.

“Well, Wolf, let me answer that freely. Don’t cut me, because it’s very, very, very important to be clarified,” Hamdan said.

The Hamas spokesman then accused Blitzer of “misusing the words.”

VIDEO HERE:  http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/04/i-was-hoping-to-get-a-flat-denial-from-you-the-one-question-wolf-blitzer-couldnt-get-hamas-spokesman-to-answer/

“I’ve said in the same — in the same occasion, that we don’t have a problem with the Jews as Palestinians and as Muslims, we don’t have problems with Jews,” Hamdan said. “The Jews lives in the Arab region.”

That answer didn’t quell Blitzer who played Hamdan’s previous remarks back for him.

“I just want to be specific and just answer the question,” Blitzer said. “And maybe I’ll remind you what you said.”

The Hamas spokesman continued to avoid the question.

“You have — you have to ask that for the church which claims that, you know,” Hamdan responded. “This is the fact. You cut the words — not you, the Israelis. And memory, they cut the facts and they start this propaganda to say that they are innocent. They want to cover the genocide which is happening in Gaza now.”

“I was hoping to get a flat denial from you that you would utter such a — such, you know, ridiculous words that Jews would kill Christians in order to use their blood—” Wolf said, attempting to end the segment.

“Wolf, Wolf, you have — Wolf, you have to be fair. You can’t end that. I must end that, because you asked me and I want to answer,” Hamdan said. “This was said by everyone. I was saying they — they are part of what was being said.”

“He has to deny what he write about the Palestinians, about the genocide against the Palestinians, which he called for, which he suggested to,” the Hamas spokesman concluded.

by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AdrianneHill
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 2:23 AM
Wait what
erika9009
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 2:34 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting AdrianneHill: Wait what

Political spin and terrorist double talk.

I will give Hamas credit for playing most of the American media like a fiddle.  They appear to be the master of "oh, we are the victims of this horrific assault."  That so called assault appears to be more and more staged as they get their own people killed to get news coverage.

Am I only one here that sees that as just plain evil?

Erika..

The best things in life are not things.

MrsHMS
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 2:37 AM
I'll tell you what. If Someone was bombing my kids taking refuge at school, I'd say a hell of a lot worse than that!
AdrianneHill
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 3:01 AM
I just can't believe that Bullshit is still going around after all these centuries. We can be angry at Hamas for believing that evil propaganda but they didn't write it. One of the charges often lodged against European Jews was stealing gentile children to obtain their blood for Passover rights. One German town locked several thousand Jews in wooden buildings and then set the buildings on fire in the middle ages because the Jews were supposedly using blood for the Passover rituals.
Stupid never goes away, it just keeps coming back and coming back. I can't believe how willingly stupid all sides are when it comes to believing ridiculous things about the enemy. On the other side of the same coin, how many believe the Palestinians don't really love their children but only have them as cute cannon fodder to be killed on camera by an innocent Israel?
No need to dehumanize the enemy. They're just as bad as each other
Karmahappens
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 5:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MrsHMS: I'll tell you what. If Someone was bombing my kids taking refuge at school, I'd say a hell of a lot worse than that!

If the Hamas weren't storing BOMBS in schools (and that has been proven) then schools wouldn't be bombed.

They store bombs in mosques, graveyards and in houses.  The SHOOT off bombs from these areas.

If you think for one second that the US would allow Canada or Mexico to bomb us and not retaliate, you are mistaken. If this were happening HERE-we would be doing EXACTLY what Isreal is doing.  Shooting bombs back to THE LAUNCH sites of the bombs.

The only reaosn Isrealis aren't dying en masse is the Iron dome shield they have-but how long can they AFFORD to shoot down these missles before they land (they have already used millions of dollars worth of missles defending their people. If YOUR home were being bombed by Canada-you would be screaming for Canada to be bombed!

MrsHMS
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 5:21 AM
No I see it another way. If the illegals came here and pushed all Americans to live in Arizona and kept California to themself, then kept taking more of Arizona and and didn't let them leave or let reporters in, and lived in luxury on other people's homeland, I would expect them to fight for their right to live. HBO did a powerful documentary about life in Gaza. I see the contrast of lifestyle. And I haven't seen any evidence of misses hiding at the schools. Where is the proof?What a dick move to take out their electric.
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Quoting erika9009:

Quoting AdrianneHill: Wait what

Political spin and terrorist double talk.

I will give Hamas credit for playing most of the American media like a fiddle.  They appear to be the master of "oh, we are the victims of this horrific assault."  That so called assault appears to be more and more staged as they get their own people killed to get news coverage.

Am I only one here that sees that as just plain evil?

Nope

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:48 AM

You are the only one (missles)

The other ha-mas suporters simply make some excuse for it.

Quoting MrsHMS: No I see it another way. If the illegals came here and pushed all Americans to live in Arizona and kept California to themself, then kept taking more of Arizona and and didn't let them leave or let reporters in, and lived in luxury on other people's homeland, I would expect them to fight for their right to live. HBO did a powerful documentary about life in Gaza. I see the contrast of lifestyle. And I haven't seen any evidence of misses hiding at the schools. Where is the proof?What a dick move to take out their electric.

MrsHMS
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:52 PM
I support the children of Palestine no hamas.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting MrsHMS: No I see it another way. If the illegals came here and pushed all Americans to live in Arizona and kept California to themself, then kept taking more of Arizona and and didn't let them leave or let reporters in, and lived in luxury on other people's homeland, I would expect them to fight for their right to live. HBO did a powerful documentary about life in Gaza. I see the contrast of lifestyle. And I haven't seen any evidence of misses hiding at the schools. Where is the proof?What a dick move to take out their electric.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 12:38 PM

If that were true then you would praise Israel and denounce Palestinians.

Quoting MrsHMS: I support the children of Palestine no hamas.
Quoting Billiejeens:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)