Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Rush

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2014 at 5:49 PM
  • 135 Replies

St. Louis is on fire.  Iraq is on fire.  The Middle East.  The world is on fire!  And Obama is playing golf." -Rush

by on Aug. 12, 2014 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mjmorrison
by Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 5:55 PM
3 moms liked this

he will here about it on the news

vic270
by Vic on Aug. 12, 2014 at 6:26 PM
4 moms liked this

I doubt that the golf course has any news programs running. He might check in at some point, if it is not to much of an inconvience.

Quoting mjmorrison:

he will here about it on the news

autodidact
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 7:15 PM
6 moms liked this

great band! 

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Aug. 12, 2014 at 7:20 PM
7 moms liked this

Obama appears disconnected from reality. Unwilling to address responsibilities of the President of the United States. Out to lunch, out to dinner, on the golf course, paling with celebrities during times of serious crisis and national security issues etc. Does it surprise anyone why Christopher Stevens and 3 other Americans were slaughtered in Benghazi? Frankly, I'm not surprised at Obama's behavior....period. The warnings were present in 2008. Many of us on CM voiced serious concerns if Obama was elected as leader of the free world. Events will continue to worsen for the next 2 years under Obama's leadership. America's freedoms have been severely compromised~

jobseeker
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Obama makes me sick

Rush gives me a headache

I'm just going to close my curtains and watch TV--

darn!  nothing good on!

tattedmommy730
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 7:30 PM
3 moms liked this
Rush sucks fucking ass
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 7:35 PM
3 moms liked this
that's not very nice
blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Aug. 12, 2014 at 8:37 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting jobseeker:

Obama makes me sick

Rush gives me a headache

I'm just going to close my curtains and watch TV--

darn!  nothing good on!

I have no respect for Barack Obama. I do the Office, not the person sitting in the WH. He's dismally failed his responsibility to protect the American ppl. I don't believe he cares about Christians brutally suffering in violent regions of the world. I will not be surprised if we experience another 911 or much worse while Obama's President. I've studied terrorism for yrs. They seek to escalate fear and violence compared to the previous attack on Sept 11, 2001. 911 yrs in the making and preparation. First attack on the trade bldg in NY, a preview of 911. Iraq and ISIS a preview of coming events if people continue to reject God. Wake up America! Incompetent leadership in the WH, the absence of God paves the way for enemies of peace and freedom. Obama's foreign policies has made the United States very vulnerable to our enemies. Weakness, incompetence, complacency, denial, political correctness, decribes Barack Obama. 

Rush doesn't give me a headache. I listen to him occasionally when I have time. I agree with his perception of liberalism. The damage this philosophy has caused America in terms of national security and the moral fabric of our Nation reveals the dangers we're facing. 

I enjoy watching movies, a nice alternative to politics and world events.

TappyToes
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 8:42 PM

Well, take comfort in the fact that you will never have to vote for him again.  

Just think, you could have Romney and Palin ruining our country if only....

confused

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 8:45 PM
6 moms liked this
Quoting TappyToes:

Well, take comfort in the fact that you will never have to vote for him again.  

Just think, you could have Romney and Palin ruining our country if only....

confused

Romney and Palin didn't run together, politics is not really your strong suit
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)