Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Woman goes bonkers on ‘f***ing Muslim’ apologizing for traffic mishap

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 11:40 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

WATCH: Woman goes bonkers on ‘f*cking Muslim’ apologizing for traffic mishap

Friday, August 15, 2014 8:19 EDT

Screen-Shot-Racist-Lady

In a video recorded by a man involved in a minor traffic, a woman also involved in the accident went on a racist tirade, calling him a “f*cking Muslim” before threatening to kill his mother and children.

As the man approached her car — using his cell phone to record the encounter — to see if she was okay, the woman can already be heard yelling at him.

What followed was an unhinged rant with the woman threatening to kill the man, stating, “F*ck you. If I had a gun I would shoot you dead.”

Repeatedly screaming, “Give me your goddamn phone,” the woman starts to get out of her car shouting, “I’m going to goddamn kill your kids and your mother! I’ve got people who will do it, you watch. I’m gonna goddamn run you over.”

While the man attempts to calm her down, she tells him, “Well you better open your goddam eyes and learn how to drive, you f*cking Muslim.”

“You’re a Muslim, aren’t you?” she asks.

“Yes, ma’am. Proud,” he answers.

“I goddamn knew it,” she responds. “You blow up school bus children, you goddamn son of a n*gger-loving atheist loving bitch.”

As the man continued to attempt to calm the woman down, asking her “Why are you so full of hate?”, she gets out of the car and charges at him as he backtracks, before she returns to her car and drives away, almost hitting the man with her car.

Watch the video below uploaded to YouTube by Insane Films:

by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IHopeYouDance
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM
3 moms liked this
Her daughter is probably on cafemom!
shannonnigans
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 12:02 PM
Perhaps a pool to guess which one? I know who I'm going with, no brainer.

Quoting IHopeYouDance: Her daughter is probably on cafemom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clairwil
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 1:18 PM
2 moms liked this
She accused him of being Muslim and being the offspring of an atheist?
halsmommy14
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 1:23 PM

and why, after he caused a car accident, was he walking towards his vicitim with a phone recording?  what an idiot and i hope he got in to trouble

Pema_Jampa
by 2HotTacoTini on Aug. 15, 2014 at 1:25 PM
3 moms liked this

She was screaming even before he got out of the car to apologize. He did the smart thing to film her. Now he has proof of her insane rant and death threats. 

Quoting halsmommy14:

and why, after he caused a car accident, was he walking towards his vicitim with a phone recording?  what an idiot and i hope he got in to trouble

halsmommy14
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 1:30 PM

IF she was screaming before he even got out of the car, he should have stayed away and just called 911 to report the accident.  freaking duh.  sorry i'm getting really tired of all these 'vigilantes' thinking that just because they have a smart phone, they can record anything and everything they want.  i wouldn't be doing all the hate speech shit but if i got into a car accident by someone elses fault and they started walking towards my car with a camera on, i'd be fucking pissed.  and i've been in situations like that, the difference being the idiot didn't have a phone pointed at me recording.  sorry but i've i get hit by some moron, i AM going to at least cuss them out for being stupid.  i shouldn't have to see it on youtube 8 hours later

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

She was screaming even before he got out of the car to apologize. He did the smart thing to film her. Now he has proof of her insane rant and death threats. 

Quoting halsmommy14:

Pema_Jampa
by 2HotTacoTini on Aug. 15, 2014 at 3:18 PM
4 moms liked this

Does not excuse what she did. If you did do what you said below I do hope someone would record it and post it for the world to see. 

SMH

Quoting halsmommy14:

IF she was screaming before he even got out of the car, he should have stayed away and just called 911 to report the accident.  freaking duh.  sorry i'm getting really tired of all these 'vigilantes' thinking that just because they have a smart phone, they can record anything and everything they want.  i wouldn't be doing all the hate speech shit but if i got into a car accident by someone elses fault and they started walking towards my car with a camera on, i'd be fucking pissed.  and i've been in situations like that, the difference being the idiot didn't have a phone pointed at me recording.  sorry but i've i get hit by some moron, i AM going to at least cuss them out for being stupid.  i shouldn't have to see it on youtube 8 hours later

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Quoting halsmommy14:

autodidact
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

of course you do. 

eye rolling

Quoting halsmommy14:

shannonnigans
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 5:22 PM
4 moms liked this
Another Internet tough chick. You'll do this, you'll do that. Sure you will.

The funny part is he's a "vigilante" because he filmed it. Many carriers now encourage their insured to use their smart phones to get pix of the accident scene, the other car, and yes the other person if possible since it could shed light on the extent of injuries.

And you're not going to do shit about it because as soon as you get physical, it's assault and battery time and the car accident will be the least of your worries. But if you're really the badass you say you are, do it, and get your checkbook out, you're going to need it.

Quoting halsmommy14:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Quoting halsmommy14:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
D-Town
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:37 PM

"sorry you g-d damned n****r loving atheist b***h" 

Classy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)