Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

British' jihadist who beheaded journalist is Londoner called John

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 8:56 AM
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this

An international manhunt is under way to identify the British militant who beheaded American journalist James Foley, with sources suggesting he is a London-born fanatic called John

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/11047109/British-jihadist-who-beheaded-journalist-is-Londoner-called-John.html

by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Aug. 21, 2014 at 9:48 AM
6 moms liked this

Many ISIS carry British and American passports. Just a matter of time before we experience the bloody violence of ISIS on our own shores. Obama's policies have rendered us vulnerable to terrorism here in America. Another 911 or much worse in the making. Experts contend, not if but when....

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Aug. 21, 2014 at 9:50 AM
4 moms liked this

Hope we capture or kill 'John'....

1stmuslimah
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

They have it backwards. In addition the word "jihadist" does not exist as jihad is an action not a person, a verb, not a noun.

It is James Foley (RIP) who had the jihad, in fact probably the biggest jihad of his life, may God reward him for his STRUGGLE and peace and blessings be upon him in the hereafter.

StreetsAhead
by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:05 AM
They carry those passports (and I only speak from the UK) because those men are British

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Many ISIS carry British and American passports. Just a matter of time before we experience the bloody violence of ISIS on our own shores. Obama's policies have rendered us vulnerable to terrorism here in America. Another 911 or much worse in the making. Experts contend, not if but when....

MelanieJK
by Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:14 AM
4 moms liked this

Time for some drone justice for John.

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

And many are being recruited from the US....

Quoting StreetsAhead: They carry those passports (and I only speak from the UK) because those men are British
Quoting blondekosmic15:

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

They have it backwards. In addition the word "jihadist" does not exist as jihad is an action not a person, a verb, not a noun.

It is James Foley (RIP) who had the jihad, in fact probably the biggest jihad of his life, may God reward him for his STRUGGLE and peace and blessings be upon him in the hereafter.

The moment I heard about his beheading from my husband, I told him my only comfort is James Foley is with God. I'm praying for the family and the other American threatened with the same violent death by ISIS. Beheadings are barbaric. Eternity will not be pleasant for 'John' if he doesn't change his ways.

1stmuslimah
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

The moment I heard about his beheading from my husband, I told him my only comfort is James Foley is with God. I'm praying for the family and the other American threatened with the same violent death by ISIS. Beheadings are barbaric. Eternity will not be pleasant for 'John' if he doesn't change his ways.

The whole thing is stomach turning.

StreetsAhead
by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't doubt it. 

Saying they just carry said passport doesnt demonstrate fully that some of these men and boys are British and American

Quoting blondekosmic15:

And many are being recruited from the US....

Quoting StreetsAhead: They carry those passports (and I only speak from the UK) because those men are British
Quoting blondekosmic15:

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

The whole thing is stomach turning.

Yes, makes me sick. I cried for Mr Foley.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)