Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Media Pushing New Gay ‘Victim’ Who Comes Out to His Family

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 8:50 AM
  • 52 Replies

Homosexuals have been first class propagandists. They’ve been able to make it criminal for people who disagree with their sexual behavior to be fined for their beliefs. They’ve done this while only being 1.6 percent of the population.

Homosexual propagandists turned the Matthew Shepard murder into a gay-bashing cause. In October of 1998 Shepard “was tortured, killed, and left hanging grotesquely from a fence. He was discovered almost a day later and later died in the hospital from his horrific wounds.”

Immediately the homosexual community used the story to push for “hate crime” legislation.

According to Stephen Jiminez, author of The Book of Matt: Hidden Truths About the Murder of Matthew Shepard, “Shepard was a meth dealer . . . and he was friends and sex partners with the man who led in his killing. Indeed, his killer may have killed him because Shepard allegedly came into possession of a large amount of methamphetamine and refused to give it up.”

We’ve seen how the media tried to make self-announced homosexual Michael Sams into a “gay” sports icon. It nearly worked until an ESPN reporter talked about his locker room showering habits.

This brings me to a new “gay” icon. His name is Daniel Ashley Pierce.

Pierce became a “viral gay hero . . . when a video he secretly recorded was picked up by the gay magazine The Advocate and titled ‘WATCH: Christian’ Family’s Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out.’ The article opens with this ominous description: ‘A 19-year-old gay man is safe and staying with a family friend in Atlanta, Georgia, after suffering physical and verbal abuse at the hands of his stepmother, father, and grandparents when he told them he was gay.’ The article goes on to say the video provides a ‘…chilling first-hand look at the violence and rejection that can result when parents don’t accept their child’s sexual orientation.’”

Actually, the grandmother makes it clear that she loves him and has known for a long time that he has chosen to engage in sex with other men. In fact, the family has known about his homosexuality for a year.

The reaction by the family is due mainly to being put on display by Pierce. While various media outlets portray the family in a bad light, it’s the son who provoked a fight for an ulterior motive:

“Pierce is confrontational, arrogant, and snotty throughout the encounter. He makes no attempt at finding common ground or hearing his family’s point of view. His view is that if the others do not fully agree with his version they must be attacking him. The video indicates multiple conflicting and tense exchanges with various family members and his father’s humiliation via his son’s Facebook messages. Daniel Ashley Pierce appears to be looking for a fight with his family more often than not.”

Pierce had no intent to engage in a fruitful discussion with his family. He declared “he has been gay ‘…from the moment I come out of my mother’s uterus.’” End of discussion. A pedophile, adulterer, thief, child molester, alcoholic, or wife beater could make the same claim. “You can’t judge me. I was born this way!”

Pierce's arguments are, to say the least, silly. He says that "he has taken a biology class" that he says confirms his "born that way" ethic. Apparently he didn't learn the fundamentals of biology that in male-to-male sexuality the sexual parts don't work. Two men who engage in sex will never be able to reproduce. That should have told himself something. Insanity is defined as "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

While digging deeper in the story, we learn that Pierce is using the public confrontation to raise money, nearly $100,000 so far. The old Watergate adage still stands: “Follow the money.”

by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlemum41
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 8:57 AM
5 moms liked this

You didn't give us your source...your homophobic source .

The whole thing reeks of prejudice ,ignorance and homophobia.

You love this kind of thing,don't you.

funny_girl3
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 9:01 AM
3 moms liked this

So much hatred.  Your life must be very painful, OP.

NWP
by Guerilla Girl on Sep. 3, 2014 at 9:18 AM
3 moms liked this

NWP
by Guerilla Girl on Sep. 3, 2014 at 9:20 AM
4 moms liked this

The whole "love the sinner hate the sin" reality is on this video

One of the interesting things on the video is the one of the women stating that they knew the boy was gay from the time he was a baby, and then in the very next exchange deny that he was born that way.

WTF?

Laura1427
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 9:21 AM
3 moms liked this

Well this whole thing is just dripping with homophobia.

Laura1427
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

There is this. Then there is the lovely part where they try to physically fight the guy, and one of the first things you hear is someone screaming "queer" at him.

This poor guy never had a chance at acceptance being born into a family like this.

Quoting NWP:

One of the interesting things on the video is the one of the women stating that they knew the boy was gay from the time he was a baby, and then in the very next exchange deny that he was born that way.

WTF?

NWP
by Guerilla Girl on Sep. 3, 2014 at 9:31 AM

At least he waited until he was legally an adult and was able to easily separate himself from such an unsupportive family. So many youth who come out to their parents are just thrown on the street in the name of "love the sinner hate the sin". 

Quoting Laura1427:

There is this. Then there is the lovely part where they try to physically fight the guy, and one of the first things you hear is someone screaming "queer" at him.

This poor guy never had a chance at acceptance being born into a family like this.

Quoting NWP:

WTF?

nwp.org

Laura1427
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 9:41 AM

That is true. I despise the sentiment "love the sinner hate the sin". Probably because I find what they are basing that on to be absolutely ridiculous.

My mom is one for saying things like that. I was in theatre in high school and made friends with a lot of people who were either openly gay at the time or who have since come out. These were my good friends, the people I spent most of my waking hours with, so my mom knew them well. They were like non-related family to us. When she says things like that I just can not help but ask her "What do you think they would say about this?" She always has some way of skirting the issue. It pisses me off. 

Quoting NWP:

At least he waited until he was legally an adult and was able to easily separate himself from such an unsupportive family. So many youth who come out to their parents are just thrown on the street in the name of "love the sinner hate the sin". 

Quoting Laura1427:

Quoting NWP:

WTF?

candlegal
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:41 AM
not surprised
mcdun
by Humboldt California on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:45 AM
6 moms liked this

Homophobia is disgusting 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN