• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOL WV Candidates

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:48 AM
  • 7 Replies

I don't care who you are voting for, but sometimes there are crazy ppl running. This guy, OMG, he is running for senate.  http://www.hudok.com/

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Schauseil
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:43 AM

BUMP!

Schauseil
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:31 PM

did anyone even look at this? So far 466 ppl have voted for this nut job.

NWP
by Guerilla Girl on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Most folks won't click links.
Schauseil
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:25 PM
His website is all tin foil hats

Quoting NWP: Most folks won't click links.
Analeigh2012
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 1:00 AM
I can't see the link, but I'm proud of the 18 year old woman that was elected as a Delegate by WV for the State ... That's exciting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schauseil
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 9:50 AM
Don't be. I know ppl from that area. That little girl is an idiot and the worst kind of conservative.

Quoting Analeigh2012: I can't see the link, but I'm proud of the 18 year old woman that was elected as a Delegate by WV for the State ... That's exciting!
Analeigh2012
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Oh really?  

I am just always excited to see young people taking an interest in what is happening politically and want to get involved,  I honestly know nothing about her except that she won, by how much and her age.  I wasn't wven sure she was a Republican.  Our news had a snippet, very brief, on her being so young and garnering such a large % of the vote and I thought - good for her!  Now I shall have to research!

Quoting Schauseil: Don't be. I know ppl from that area. That little girl is an idiot and the worst kind of conservative.
Quoting Analeigh2012: I can't see the link, but I'm proud of the 18 year old woman that was elected as a Delegate by WV for the State ... That's exciting!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)