• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE VOTE TODAY ;-)

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:18 PM
  • 24 Replies
2 moms liked this

Where Do I Vote on Election Day 2014

PHOTO: Voters fill out their ballots in a gym on election day at St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Church
AUTO START: ON | OFF

If you can't remember where to vote today, you're in luck.

It's easier than ever to track down your polling place -- or figure out if you're even registered -- thanks to new nonpartisan websites and widgets.

At CanIVote.org, you can find out if your voter status is active and make sure your address is correct. Then, head to Vote411.org to find out exactly where you need to go to vote today.

Not sure what you're even voting for? Ballotpedia.org breaks down ballot measures by state and will also tell you what time the polls close where you live.

If it turns out you're not registered to vote, head to TurboVote to register online for future elections.

voting

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NWP
by Guerilla Girl on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:22 PM
3 moms liked this

If you are voting in GA ignore the state information site because.....get this.....Its strangly and oddly out of service TODAY and yes, it's a republican official who is tasked with keeping it up !!

This site is working:

http://yourfuckingpollingplace.com/

Donna6503
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Just wanted to make an earlier correction; democrats vote today.republicans vote tomorrow.

In Colorado, the GOP is allowed to mail in their ballots today. No need to take it directly to the county seat; unlike, the DEMS which have no such option.

;)
candlegal
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this
no need, I voted last week

Quoting Donna6503: Just wanted to make an earlier correction; democrats vote today.republicans vote tomorrow.

In Colorado, the GOP is allowed to mail in their ballots today. No need to take it directly to the county seat; unlike, the DEMS which have no such option.

;)
Lunarprancer
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:36 PM
3 moms liked this

I'll be voting.

candlegal
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:39 PM
2 moms liked this
Just waiting to see if Pema calls you a troll.

Quoting Donna6503: Just wanted to make an earlier correction; democrats vote today.republicans vote tomorrow.

;)
Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

It's today?

Shoot.

Just teasing, I knew that - I timed my birth Control pills to run out today, so that I would be reminded.

joyfree
by Kat on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Just a little gem from yesteryear for you all to remember why it's important to vote!

Pema_Jampa
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:51 PM
3 moms liked this

Please kindly take your BS back into the other thread. I posted this one so we could have a non partisan voting thread that can help people. 

I do not support giving misinformation to voters no matter who it is. 

Quoting candlegal: Just waiting to see if Pema calls you a troll.
Quoting Donna6503: Just wanted to make an earlier correction; democrats vote today.republicans vote tomorrow. In Colorado, the GOP is allowed to mail in their ballots today. No need to take it directly to the county seat; unlike, the DEMS which have no such option. ;)

candlegal
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I will if you will. Are you the self designated post police?

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Please kindly take your BS back into the other thread. I posted this one so we could have a non partisan voting thread that can help people. 

;)

Pema_Jampa
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:59 PM
2 moms liked this

I asked nicely. 

Quoting candlegal: I will if you will. Are you the self designated post police?
Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Quoting Donna6503: Just wanted to make an earlier correction; democrats vote today.republicans vote tomorrow. In Colorado, the GOP is allowed to mail in their ballots today. No need to take it directly to the county seat; unlike, the DEMS which have no such option. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)