Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grand Jury Decision.......

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:54 PM
  • 455 Replies
3 moms liked this

The Grand Jury decision in the Michael Brown case is....

No true bill on all five indictments charges.

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Donna6503
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:56 PM
WKRP "As God as my witness, I thought turkeys cou…: http://youtu.be/lf3mgmEdfwg

The timing of this decision is just dumb.
Donna6503
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:58 PM
No charge
Donna6503
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:01 PM
2 moms liked this
I swear; the only thing I could think was dumber is if they got George Zimmerman to announce the Grand Jury decision.
tanyainmizzou
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:18 PM
6 moms liked this

Yes, it would be much better to have announced it at 3 o'clock when schools are letting out and rush hours are starting so people can get home.

If they are so concerned with justice, then they can riot, loot, and protest in the dark and cold and get shot by people defending their businesses.

Quoting Donna6503: I swear; the only thing I could think was dumber is if they got George Zimmerman to announce the Grand Jury decision.

Donna6503
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this
No, it should be announced by a press release at 4AM in the morning.

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

Yes, it would be much better to have announced it at 3 o'clock when schools are letting out and rush hours are starting so people can get home.

If they are so concerned with justice, then they can riot, loot, and protest in the dark and cold and get shot by people defending their businesses.

Quoting Donna6503: I swear; the only thing I could think was dumber is if they got George Zimmerman to announce the Grand Jury decision.

tanyainmizzou
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:22 PM
2 moms liked this

It couldn't have stayed quiet that long. Most people already knew by 6 pm what the verdict was going to be.

Quoting Donna6503: No, it should be announced by a press release at 4AM in the morning.
Quoting tanyainmizzou:

Donna6503
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:24 PM
There was only 75 folks waiting at 3PM ... there a 1000 folks now. This is by far the worst way this could have been announced.

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

It couldn't have stayed quiet that long. Most people already knew by 6 pm what the verdict was going to be.

Quoting Donna6503: No, it should be announced by a press release at 4AM in the morning.

Quoting tanyainmizzou:

shuturpiehole
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:25 PM
3 moms liked this

I just spit Dr. Pepper on my monitor.

candlegal
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:29 PM
11 moms liked this
justice has been served, the grand jury did their job. It is too bad that will not be the end of all this.
mamatocaleb
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:30 PM
This is just complete bullcrap
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)