Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CNN Guest on Brooklyn Cop Shooting: ‘Al Sharpton Got What He Wanted’

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:21 PM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

Former New York police officer Harry Houck called into CNN and said there was no doubt that the murderer who killed two NYPD police officers was motivated by the Eric Garner and Ferguson protests, adding gravely, “I guess Al Sharpton got what he wanted.”

He said the demonstrations have “all be predicated on lies,” and even went so far as to declare, “We have two dead police officers, and I guess Al Sharpton got what he wanted.”

Watch the video below, via CNN:

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:24 PM
7 moms liked this

Sharpton got EXACTLY what he wanted.

You get one of ours? We'll get two of yours.

"No justice? No peace."

That's what you get when you divide people based on race and celebrate violence and  death.

Good going, Al.

Its.me.Sam.
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:43 PM
3 moms liked this

i dont think sharpton wanted this to happen  BUT i sure hope people stop for a second and rethink the words they use.. if you use incindiary words and help whip people into a vengeful fury only bad things will come - for all of us.

PamR
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:46 PM
2 moms liked this

That's just stupid.  No one wants to see police officers killed, they want to see fairness in the Justice system.  

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:59 PM
6 moms liked this

Not the way he did it, not the way he has whipped up racial hatred for 30+ years.

Look at his career. Look at how he incited riots that have resulted in murders of Jewish people killed in the 1990s. He falsely said a white DA raped a black girl, Tawana Brawley, even though he admitted he knew it was false. He falsely accused the Duke lacrosse team of raping a black dancer.

And he and his National Action Network got very rich in the process.

If you don't know all that, you don't know Al Sharpton. He's been a race huckster, and I think a criminal, for more than 30 years.

Quoting PamR:

That's just stupid.  No one wants to see police officers killed, they want to see fairness in the Justice system.  

PamR
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:20 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm not much of a fan of Sharpton and I think he's mainly an opportunist, but I don't believe he was trying to incite anyone to kill a cop.  

Quoting SallyMJ:

Not the way he did it, not the way he has whipped up racial hatred for 30+ years.

Look at his career. Look at how he incited riots that have resulted in murders of Jewish people killed in the 1990s. He falsely said a white DA raped a black girl, Tawana Brawley, even though he admitted he knew it was false.

If you don't know all that, you don't know Al Sharpton. He's been a race huckster, and I think a criminal, for most of my adult life.

Quoting PamR:

grandmab125
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:51 PM
5 moms liked this

And another reason he should be in jail.....he owes $4.5 million in back taxes to NY state and the Fed Gov't.  Ooops, don't forget his trumpeting the lieing hooker in the Duke LaCross players case.  He is one of the most vile men in America.

Can you believe the female Sony exec who was caught with her pants down when NK hacked their computers?  She actually had Sharpton come to CA to seek his forgiveness.  Don't want the blacks picketing and boycotting Sony theaters or movies.

Why do people give that dirt bag so much power?

Quoting SallyMJ:

Look at his career. Look at how he incited riots that have resulted in murders of Jewish people killed in the 1990s. He falsely said a white DA raped a black girl, Tawana Brawley, even though he admitted he knew it was false.

If you don't know all that, you don't know Al Sharpton. He's been a race huckster, and I think a criminal, for most of my adult life.

Quoting PamR:

29again
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:14 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't know who exactly started that particular "march" demanding dead cops.  But I sure how those New Yorkers are happy now.  All the people who took part in that one need to be arrested, ALL of them.  The only good thing about this situation is that the asswipe who did this promptly self-terminated. 

littlemum41
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow. Such hatred expressed here. lies.

This guy said " Sharpton got what he wanted". Garbage. And you all fell for it.

AL Sharpton is obnxious and sometimes sounds a little senile but he is not evil. If anyone hoped for two policemen to be killed, that person would be evil. And Sharpton isn't evil.

This is  a DISGUSTING thread.

JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:30 PM
6 moms liked this

Quoting PamR:

No, there ARE people who want to see police officers killed. That's just a sad fact. The City of New York now has a wartime police department. I remember what that was like. It's not going to be good.

You have no idea how sad this makes me.

....I am only responsible for what I say,NOT for what you understand.....
Mrs.KAZ
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:47 PM
3 moms liked this
So where is Sharpton denouncing these murders? Where is he calling for justice for these officers?

Oh right, probably not enough face time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)