It was the day after Christmas when Lindsey McNamara entered the Framingham, Massachusetts, police station “with a great smile on her face,” Lieutenant Harry Wareham told the Boston Globe.

In fact the 24-year-old from Ashland was reportedly carrying a Dunkin’ Donuts box, police told the paper — what could possibly go wrong?

When an officer at the front desk asked if he could help her, McNamara answered: “Yeah, I’m here to feed the pigs,” the Boston Herald reported, citing a police report.

With that police said McNamara took raw bacon and sausage from the box and began smearing it on the dispatch window, the Globe said.

Image source: Framingham police

More from the Herald:

She was immediately arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and malicious destruction of property worth less than $250.

Asked by the officer why she did it, McNamara said: “God told me to go feed the pigs,” according to the police report.

Both the Dunkin’ Donuts box and the artery-clogging breakfast meats were logged as evidence, and officers attempted to clean the front desk “as best as possible,” the police report noted.

During a hearing Friday, a judge postponed McNamara’s arraignment until Feb. 9. She was then taken to a hospital to undergo a mental health evaluation, the Herald reported, citing a Middlesex District Attorney spokeswoman.

Image source: WCVB-TV

Image source: WCVB-TV

“I don’t know who it is but somebody’s out to get me,” McNamara said in court, according to a WCVB-TV video report.