Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ferguson Police Spokesman Calls Mike Brown Memorial "Pile of Trash" AKA Ferguson Police Spokesman Confirms Ferguson Police Are A**holes

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:25 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

A Ferguson police officer has been placed on unpaid leave after calling a longstanding memorialto slain teen Michael Brown "a pile of trash in the middle of the street," CBS reports.

Asked about the apparently malicious destruction of the memorial on Friday, public information officer Tim Zoll told The Washington Post "I don't know that a crime has occurred," saying, "But a pile of trash in the middle of the street? The Washington Post is making a call over this?"

I can't believe some destroyed the Canfield memorial on Christmas. Hate is deep. (via )

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Pema_Jampa
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

BUMP!

AdrianneHill
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 2:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Ok, he should know better.
But I admit in getting upset with both sides abusing authority. People have the right to be assholes. Unless they're using orders, they can wish the Kenyan in the white house gets lynched and that crooked cops get what is coming to them.
All free speech. Odious free speech.

Ps they can be shoes but I meant to say asshole
Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

So close -

I almost got it quoted before shoes became assholes.

Quoting AdrianneHill: Ok, he should know better. But I admit in getting upset with both sides abusing authority. People have the right to be assholes. Unless they're using orders, they can wish the Kenyan in the white house gets lynched and that crooked cops get what is coming to them. All free speech. Odious free speech. Ps they can be shoes but I meant to say asshole

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)