• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to News & Politics! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:27 PM
  • 5 Replies

votingWelcome to the News & Politics group!

This is the place to discuss all the latest in news and politics, whether state, local, national, or global! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself! And once you've replied, quote and reply to other moms who have introduced themselves, too!

I hope you enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jambo4
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Me first!

I'm Jambo.. you can call me that.  It's a nick name; some warped version of my real name, Amber.  Or you can call me Rambo when I am really getting into it.. jk

The 4 in my screen name represents the 4 kiddos I have.  I'm usually pretty straight forward.  That's all I can think of for now. =)

bamababe1975
by Member on Jan. 8, 2015 at 4:54 PM

Nice to see you again, Jambo! How old are your kids now? My girls are 14 and 15. :)

Quoting Jambo4:

Me first!

I'm Jambo.. you can call me that.  It's a nick name; some warped version of my real name, Amber.  Or you can call me Rambo when I am really getting into it.. jk

The 4 in my screen name represents the 4 kiddos I have.  I'm usually pretty straight forward.  That's all I can think of for now. =)

Jambo4
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:43 AM

Good to see you too!  My oldest is almost 20 and is in Brazil on a mission for our church.  My second son is 14 and then 13 and my "baby" gal is 10.  My how time slips away!  lol

Quoting bamababe1975:

Nice to see you again, Jambo! How old are your kids now? My girls are 14 and 15. :)

Quoting Jambo4:

Me first!

bamababe1975
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:17 PM

Yes, time definiely does slip away quickly! :) 

Quoting Jambo4:

Good to see you too!  My oldest is almost 20 and is in Brazil on a mission for our church.  My second son is 14 and then 13 and my "baby" gal is 10.  My how time slips away!  lol

Quoting bamababe1975:

Quoting Jambo4:

Me first!

captainjack
by Member on Jan. 27, 2015 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Im Lisa Im from Maryland have 2 children and a husband.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)