• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have to love Facebook...

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:05 PM
  • 20 Replies

Mobile Photo

I saw this on FB today, and all I could do is laugh... I had to crop it to conceal her info since I can't blot out names.

I am obviously a terrible person for sharing this, but I just wanted to share some of the ridiculousness I encounter...
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof31995
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey man my free shit better be the right shit or I'm gonna post on Facebook if I can remember how to spell Facebook
IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Why don't you unfriend these people?
mikiemom
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:45 PM
2 moms liked this

this is neither news nor politics. Seriously what is wrong with you? why are you friends with someone like this? I doubt this is real. 

littlemum41
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:48 PM

eye rolling

jean_marie1987
by Jessica Jean on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this
WIC is always news, and since it's government funded, it is also politics.

Sadly, this is real. I'm "friends" with her on FB. We were semi-friends in high school since she was a friend of my sister's and lived down the street. I guess I stay "friends" just for the cathartic feeling I get after reading her posts...

Quoting mikiemom:

this is neither news nor politics. Seriously what is wrong with you? why are you friends with someone like this? I doubt this is real. 

mikiemom
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:52 PM
2 moms liked this

NO this is not news or politics and you are a lovely person. yikes. 

Quoting jean_marie1987: WIC is always news, and since it's government funded, it is also politics. Sadly, this is real. I'm "friends" with her on FB. We were semi-friends in high school since she was a friend of my sister's and lived down the street. I guess I stay "friends" just for the cathartic feeling I get after reading her posts...
Quoting mikiemom:

jean_marie1987
by Jessica Jean on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh well... Grammar should always be news and politics...

Also, I am a lovely person, who also happens to be an English teacher. :)

Quoting mikiemom:

NO this is not news or politics and you are a lovely person. yikes. 

Quoting jean_marie1987: WIC is always news, and since it's government funded, it is also politics.

Sadly, this is real. I'm "friends" with her on FB. We were semi-friends in high school since she was a friend of my sister's and lived down the street. I guess I stay "friends" just for the cathartic feeling I get after reading her posts...

Quoting mikiemom:

ED95120
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't understand what is funny, charming or news worthy about this. Obviously she's young, immature and has a problem spelling, is it that much of a surprise she got up the duff with twins and now needs WIC to feed them? I don't see the point of this post. 

momof31995
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:41 PM
Some people need to pull the sticks out of their asses...just saying lighten the hell up
Mommy_of_Riley
by Just Jess on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:43 PM
3 moms liked this
not funny...
just sad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)