• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

28 disgusting, ridiculous and dangerous things that have happened at Trump rallies

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 12:20 PM
  • 9 Replies

28 disgusting, ridiculous and dangerous things that have happened at Trump rallies

So far...

Mandy Velez

Mandy Velez

Video footage and first-person accounts have captured Trump supporters punching, kicking, verbally assaulting protestors — the outspoken ones and peaceful bystanders, alike — for months now.

In fact, these acts of hatred are so common, they can be considered a trend. When news breaks that yet another Trump fan slugged someone to make "America Great Again" and the collective response is "again?!" we have a problem.  

Well, Revelist has been watching these horrific first-person tales and videos of those Trump rallies for some time now, and we're not going to let ourselves, or you, our readers become complacent. So we compiled a list of all the shitty things done and said at Trump rallies, in his name, to show just how bad it is. 

People have even started the Twitter trend #SaferThanATrumpRally...

But seriously, Trump having to cancel his rally in Chicago last week, and the precedented violence that happened in its wake, is just the beginning. Below, you can see what buffoonery has already transpired.

The question is... when will it end? 

Click Here for the List

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this
It will end when the blm thugs and their associates are put down.
LGAll65
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:11 PM
Number 18 was just horrible . Then all of the examples after that are about about the same - garbage from filthy racists .
LGAll65
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:15 PM
When the BLM group marched in Minneapolis last year my niece and a lot of friends marched with them . It was non-violent . The only potentially bad thing was a cop who told others in his squad to actually RUN Them over if they had a chance with their police cars .
Nice .
White cop wanting to run down blacks -- and possibly my niece.( she's white)

Quoting Billiejeens: It will end when the blm thugs and their associates are put down.
FromAtoZ
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:26 PM

Those who place the blame for all of this insanity only on one side, the other side of Trump, are just as much a part of the problem.

We have all lost our minds and instead of doing things in the correct way, use our voices to be heard instead of letting anger take over, we end up with this.

It's more than clear what Trump is and about and those who follow him have the right to do so.  Just as those who are not bigots or otherwise have the right not to want this type of backwards movement turning us into a further embarrassment.

There is a right way and a wrong way.  It's getting out of hand, on all sides.

Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:29 PM

I wouldn't pretend that there aren't dumbass white people too.

Quoting LGAll65: When the BLM group marched in Minneapolis last year my niece and a lot of friends marched with them . It was non-violent . The only potentially bad thing was a cop who told others in his squad to actually RUN Them over if they had a chance with their police cars . Nice . White cop wanting to run down blacks -- and possibly my niece.( she's white)
Quoting Billiejeens: It will end when the blm thugs and their associates are put down.

Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

The push to equate the two sides is laughable.

No Trump supporters go to other places to cause trouble.

Trouble comes to the Trump Rallies and the Trump people defend themselves.

It's about the same as the loons that try to equate the Palestinian Terrorists with the Israelis.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Those who place the blame for all of this insanity only on one side, the other side of Trump, are just as much a part of the problem.

We have all lost our minds and instead of doing things in the correct way, use our voices to be heard instead of letting anger take over, we end up with this.

It's more than clear what Trump is and about and those who follow him have the right to do so.  Just as those who are not bigots or otherwise have the right not to want this type of backwards movement turning us into a further embarrassment.

FromAtoZ
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Billiejeens:

It's about the same as the loons that try to equate the Palestinian Terrorists with the Israelis.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

No Trump supporters go to other places to cause trouble?  I would have to say that I disagree with you considering the people my daughter and I ran in to this past weekend.

The first blows, so to speak, have not always come from the non Trump supporters.  Facts are facts.

I do not condone this behavior by anyone, on either side.  

I have, however, seen far too many turned away from Trump rallies based on the color of their skin and otherwise.  Many of those people were there to support Trump.

It's all ridiculous.  

You are more than welcome to support Trump, he is right up your ally.  

Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

No Trump supporters go to other places to cause trouble?  I would have to say that I disagree with you considering the people my daughter and I ran in to this past weekend.

The first blows, so to speak, have not always come from the non Trump supporters.  Facts are facts.

I have, however, seen far too many turned away from Trump rallies based on the color of their skin and otherwise.  Many of those people were there to support Trump.

It's all ridiculous.  

Never happened.

(everyone in my household voted for Cruz in our Primary)

FromAtoZ
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

It's all ridiculous.  

Never happened.

(everyone in my household voted for Cruz in our Primary)

Because you say so?

That, by no means, makes it true.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)