Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hillary’s latest email lie didn’t even last a week

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 7:17 AM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

Does Hillary Clinton figure she can say whatever she wants as long as it’s not exposed as a lie that same day?

On Tuesday, MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell asked her outright: “Have you been contacted — or your representatives contacted — by the FBI to set up an interview” over her e-mail mess?

Clinton gave a flat “no.”

Two days later, news broke that the FBI has already interviewed Clinton’s closest confidant, Huma Abedin, and other top aides. And officials close to the probe say Hillary’s to be interviewed in the next few weeks — which means she’s surely been contacted.

If Clinton tells you the sun is about to rise in the East, it’s probably wise to keep one eye on the West.

( gun seller )

( purveyor of instruments of death )

by on May. 8, 2016 at 7:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trippyhippy
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:12 AM
3 moms liked this
Funny that you focus on this instead of focusing on the fact that the FBI said that she's not guilty and has done nothing wrong. That you don't listen to.
Ednarooni160
by on May. 8, 2016 at 1:09 PM
5 moms liked this

Carpy
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:35 PM
8 moms liked this
Probably because the FBI has not stated that.

Quoting trippyhippy: Funny that you focus on this instead of focusing on the fact that the FBI said that she's not guilty and has done nothing wrong. That you don't listen to.
Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2016 at 3:37 PM
4 moms liked this
There was a post earlier from overLy promiscouis troll
That a 3rd party saw a report on CNN that someone at CNN thought the FBI hadn't found anything
Too many people don't know fact from opinion

Quoting Carpy: Probably because the FBI has not stated that.

Quoting trippyhippy: Funny that you focus on this instead of focusing on the fact that the FBI said that she's not guilty and has done nothing wrong. That you don't listen to.
vic270
by on May. 8, 2016 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

This has always been her style, she can lie and never flinch. I think she has gotten so accustomed to this way of life that she actually believes what she says. She just wants her way and is willing to say or do anything to aquire it.

vic270
by on May. 8, 2016 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I saw the post and watched the news to see what was going on and they were in the process of hiring more people to help with the investigation. I told hubby about said post, he was fuming until we found out the truth.

Quoting Billiejeens: There was a post earlier from overLy promiscouis troll That a 3rd party saw a report on CNN that someone at CNN thought the FBI hadn't found anything Too many people don't know fact from opinion
Quoting Carpy: Probably because the FBI has not stated that.

vic270
by on May. 8, 2016 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, while we are talking about Hillary and I am not doing this to derail your thread Carpy but did any of you give your mother's day gift (in the form of money) as Chelsy suggested to give to Hillary's campaign fund? She was telling people that there name would be added to Hillary's mothers day card if we did this. I admit I was selfish and did not.

Ednarooni160
by on May. 8, 2016 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting vic270:

Oh, while we are talking about Hillary and I am not doing this to derail your thread Carpy but did any of you give your mother's day gift (in the form of money) as Chelsy suggested to give to Hillary's campaign fund? She was telling people that there name would be added to Hillary's mothers day card if we did this. I admit I was selfish and did not.

LOL Reminds me of someone else.

Obama campaign suggests political donation as perfect wedding

Obama campaign soliciting birthday, wedding gifts in fundraising

Pema_Jampa
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2016 at 5:03 PM
There name?

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting vic270:

LOL Reminds me of someone else.

Obama campaign suggests political donation as perfect wedding

Obama campaign soliciting birthday, wedding gifts in fundraising

Carpy
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. She must not have anticipated too many giving is she thought she could get all the names on a card. Pathetic.

Quoting vic270:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)