Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O - Full Medical Report ~

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:04 AM
  • 7 Replies

Secret Service Leaks Hillary’s Health to Press

Hillary apparently suffers Parkinson’s or a similar disease

Hillary Clinton apparently suffers from Parkinson’s or a similar disease and experiences seizures from flashing lights, such as camera flashes at press conferences, the Secret Service told Infowars.

Additionally, the federal government has reportedly spent nearly a quarter-million dollars to add handicap steps on government vehicles because Hillary struggles with balance, a fact already established by a Reuters photo showing two men helping Hillary up stairs.

View image on Twitter

'Unstable' Hillary gets help climbing stairs
68-year-old has long history of health issues

The revelations explain her odd, epileptic behavior on camera and why she avoids press conferences in general.

Her health is deteriorating badly; over the past several months Hillary has suffered several seizures and near-comatose freeze-ups during speeches which, combined with her previous blood clot, concussions and severe coughing fits, reveal she’s hiding serious medical issues that jeopardize her ability to hold public office.

Sources inside the Secret Service initially contacted Infowars reporter Joe Biggs at the Republican National Convention and followed up with details about Hillary’s health out of respect for the public’s interest and national security.

Similarly, a law enforcement official told Breitbart that Hillary was late returning to a debate with Bernie Sanders due to a “flare up of problems from a brain injury.”

“These long-lasting symptoms stemming from a concussion and blood clot, according to a neurologist, suggest Clinton is suffering from post-concussion syndrome, which can severely impact her cognitive abilities,” Breitbart reported in Jan.

Additionally, one of the men who helps Hillary up stairs is said to be her personal physician and was also photographed holding what appeared to be a Diazepem auto-injector pen used to treat reoccurring seizures.

View image on Twitter View image on Twitter

Hillary Mystery Handler Spotted With Diazepam Pen (seizure drugs) Right Next to Her

ABC News claimed the reported physician was a “Secret Service agent” when he rushed Hillary’s podium during one of her freeze-ups, but he was previously filmed wearing casual attire – like a doctor – while every Secret Service agent near him was wearing a suit.

View image on Twitter View image on Twitter

Hillary Mystery Handler Spotted With Diazepam Pen (seizure drugs) Right Next to Her

The physician also had no problem pushing Secret Service agents out of his way to reach Hillary and tell her to keep talking during her freeze-up.

Secret Service agents walk on stage during Hillary Clinton rally

“A number of New York Democrats, very prominent, well-known, wealthy New York Democrats, told me last year that Hillary had very significant health issues and that they were surprised that she was running in view of her health problems and her lack of stamina,” Washington insider Roger Stone said. “So far, she’s run a very controlled campaign.”

“I don’t think she has the physical stamina to be president.”

Medical expert and former State Dept. official Dr. Steve Pieczenik agreed, stating at this point Hillary “is not qualified, physically, mentally or emotionally to be President of the United States.”

“I would say that she has a brain tumor, neuroblastoma, or that she has possibly an onset of Alzheimer’s disease which begins as what we would call Subcortical Vascular Dementia,” said Dr. Pieczenik

by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
newlife1214
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't see the letter for proof.

Breitbart is a part of Trumps campaign.

LGAll65
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:16 AM

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-15/hillarys-health-conspiracy-or-concern

serve as president. (Steve Pope/Getty Images)

Hillary Clinton has been traversing the country, making speeches, raising money and launching very serious criticisms against Republican Donald Trump as she mounts a typically exhausting presidential general election campaign.

The response of Hillary-phobes? Clearly, she must be sick.

Fox News, the Drudge Report, and a slew of conservative or conspiracy-theory themed sites on the internet are raising questions about Clinton's medical fitness to be president, pointing ominously to scenes of Clinton tripping on a stair, laughing ("inappropriately," one suspicious doctor says), hesitating in the middle of a sentence in a speech or having an unidentified man stand close to her despite not looking like a Secret Service agent.

The problem, of course, is that none of the deeply concerned observers has actually examined Clinton, whose personal physician last year released a statement calling the former secretary of state in "excellent health and fit to serve as president of the United States."

But that hasn't stopped a somewhat stealth campaign to disqualify Clinton for the job by calling into question whether she can actually do the day-to-day job.

Fox's Sean Hannity dedicated an entire week to the matter, pointing to an exchange with reporters in which Clinton, Hannity said, did a "twitching thing," followed by a "violent, violent, repetitive jerking of the head." So jarred by the behavior, the Fox host said, Associated Press reporter Lisa Lerer "got scared" and pulled back. Lerer, in both her Twitter feed and a first-person explanation, says she was not the slightest bit scared (and that Fox didn't bother to ask her if she was).

Another photo shows the 69-year-old Clinton being assisted after apparently slipping on a step – "the latest evidence," the site warns, of Clinton's frailty or instability. Problem is, that photo is not recent; it was taken in February.

RELATED CONTENT

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton gives a speech on the economy after touring Futuramic Tool & Engineering, in Warren, Mich., Thursday, Aug. 11, 2016.

Clinton Taxing Trump

Dr. Ben Carson, a former GOP presidential candidate himself, wouldn't declare Clinton's behavior proof of any specific ailment but did note that "as a person gets older, the number of medical conditionsthat we have to watch for increases," and that Clinton should reveal her full medical records.

continued at LINK

Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:23 AM

What Letter?

Why do you hate The Secret Service?

Quoting newlife1214:

newlife1214
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:30 AM

A letter, an email -however they supposedly contacted infowar.

I don't hate the Secret Service just the so-called "Sources inside the Secret Service initially contacted Infowars". 

And again Breitbart is a part of the Trump campaign. I cannot nor did I ever believe this conspiracist rag.

Quoting Billiejeens:

What Letter?

Quoting newlife1214:

Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:35 AM

I think that you do not know what "leaked" means.

Quoting newlife1214:

I don't hate the Secret Service just the so-called "Sources inside the Secret Service initially contacted Infowars". 

And again Breitbart is a part of the Trump campaign. I cannot nor did I ever believe this conspiracist rag.

Quoting Billiejeens:

What Letter?

Quoting newlife1214:

newlife1214
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:45 AM

You mean like when people piss in their Depends...

oh wait I am having a seizure.

Quick go get my Epi pen.

Quoting Billiejeens:

I think that you do not know what "leaked" means.

Quoting newlife1214:

Quoting Billiejeens:

What Letter?

Quoting newlife1214:

romalove
by SenseandSensibility on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:46 AM

Breitbart

Trump's very own cute little media outlet.

BTW what about Trump's tremendous medical letter from the doctor on the letterhead including the doctor that's been dead six years that's full of Trumpesque bullshit indicating that he either didn't get a full physical or that he's hiding whatever hideous things are wrong with him?

Don't you care about Trump?  What about poor Donald?

He could be suffering from diabetes, the gout, or hysterical uterine syndrome.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)