Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BREAKING: Trump Taking ‘Special’ Prescribed Drug According To Sources

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:44 PM
  • 6 Replies
Donald Trump is refusing to release his medical records and now we may know why.

According to numerous sources, Donald Trump is taking a medication similar in chemical substance to “uppers,” “speed” and “amphetamines” called Phentermine. It acts very much like a nervous system stimulant that can promote weight loss.

According to the New York Times, Phentermine is the best-selling diet pill in America. It’s a drug that has been around for decades and it gives patients an “inexpensive high.” Yet – it also has a high degree of abuse.

Also – according to reports – Trump saw a doctor named Dr. Greenberg in the past, along with his brother, in order to cure a “metabolic imbalance.” He was given the drug Tenuate Dospan, a diet drug similar to Dexedrine, also an amphetamine speed-like substance. It’s not clear if Trump is still on this drug, but it certainly makes his medical history relevant.

Ads by ZINC

To date, the only thing Trump has released to the public is a letter written by his doctor that says “he would be healthier than any person ever elected to the presidency.” But, still, no medical records.

Now, granted, Trump is a 70 years old. It’s not far-fetched that he would be taking some sort of prescription medication. But, this isn’t the average person we’re talking about here. He’s running to be President of The United States. If he’s on prescription drugs, any drugs for that matter, the public should know about it.

This is especially true considering the recent comments Trump has made about Hillary Clinton, after saying that she didn’t have the “physical stamina” to be president.

Several right-wing pundits have also devoted a number of shows about Clinton’s health, alleging that she might be susceptible to “seizures.”

Despite all this, Hillary has actually released her medical records and a list of all her current medications. If Trump wants to dispell the rumors, all he has to do is do the same thing Hillary Clinton has already done.

Clinton’s current medications, include Armour Thyroid, antihistamines, Vitamin B-12 and Coumadin, an anticoagulant. Her latest physical exam was March 21.

http://news.groopspeak.com/breaking-trump-taking-special-prescribed-drug-according-to-sources/
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
-Celestial-
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Trumps captive audience does seem to be toothless meth heads.
2012Rabbit12
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:48 PM
😂😂😂
Quoting -Celestial-: Trumps captive audience does seem to be toothless meth heads.
couture-mommy
by Catfish on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:51 PM
So Trump is taking a diet pill?
Good. He should. Lol

This, IMO is no better than those who speculate about Hillarys health.
eadyT
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:55 PM
Funny. I have all of my teeth and I've never done drugs. Oh and I also hold two college degrees as well.
Trump could stub his toe while walking to the stage and he would have brain damage.
And the traitorous witch has to be helped up the steps onto the stage.
Hmmm...

Quoting -Celestial-: Trumps captive audience does seem to be toothless meth heads.
Pema_Jampa
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:59 PM

That would explain his "positive" test results...

Sundance8
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:00 PM
Could he have ADD? It seems plausible, though I have no idea if these drugs are used to treat ADD.

But what is the source here?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)