Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Longtime Trump Friend Russell Simmons Drops Bombshell On Trump’s DISGUSTING Racism Toward Him

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:17 PM
  • 0 Replies
1 mom liked this

Longtime Trump Friend Russell Simmons Drops Bombshell On Trump’s DISGUSTING Racism Toward Him

Music mogul Russell Simmons has been friends with Republican nominee Donald Trump for the past 30 years, and has finally come forward to express his opinion on Trump’s run for the presidency.

In a recent interview with Fortune, Simmons revealed that although Trump had many political and personal beliefs that he didn’t agree with, he still found Trump to be a likable person. However, Simmons made it perfectly clear that he didn’t think Trump was a “suitable person for the presidency.” In expressing how unqualified Trump was to run the country, Simmons was candid about the racist and anti-semitic comments he heard and witnessed Trump make over the last three decades. Simmons said:

“People carry beliefs that are hurtful, none of us are enlightened … I would laugh off things he said that were off-color, that kind of didn’t represent my viewpoints. Certainly, I heard things that seemed a little racist.”

Simmons observed that Trump’s remarks, which were often times Islamophobic and anti-black, could have devastating consequences on the country. He said:

“The fear is that his statements would take people who would never even admit to having those seeds of hate in them, and water those seeds, and then those people would say things they wouldn’t even imagine saying, and then it became the norm.”

You can watch Simmons’ interview below:

Simmons has spoken out about Trump’s racism before. Although he may have been trying to be kind to Trump during the Fortune interview, he was much more blunt in a September interview with CNN Money. Simmons told CNN:

“[Donald] has said racist things for 30 years. White supremacy, he’s the epitome of it. He represents the image of white supremacy more than any candidate I’ve seen.”

Having been Trump’s friend for several decades, there’s no one better to expose who Trump really is. Hopefully, America is listening. Trump’s offensive campaign behavior isn’t an act for entertainment or shock value – it’s who he really is, and it’s the kind of President he would be.

Donald Trump is a narcissistic, misogynistic racist. He's a pathological liar. We can't let him anywhere near the White House #UnhingedTrump
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)