Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Levin: 'If [Megyn Kelly] Is The Future Of Fox, Fox Will Be Dead'

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:26 AM
  • 6 Replies

On his Wednesday radio show, Mark Levin criticized Megyn Kelly’s handling of her interview with Newt Gingrich the previous evening. The interview generated a lot of interest judging by the number of outlets that reported on it and volume of associated online views and comments.

Levin began by broadly criticizing Fox News Channel, suggesting that it is degenerating in a leftward trajectory following the ascent of Rupert Murdoch's sons James and Lachlan, described by The Hollywood Reporter as "youthful globalist moderates living in an anti-Fox world."

Levin reflected on Kelly’s conduct during the first Republican presidential debate last August, in which the Fox News Channel anchor implied that Donald Trump had directed particular acrimony towards women instead of men.

“I also feel that at the beginning of the Republican primary, [Megyn Kelly] set a fuse,” said Levin. “She was so obsessed with Rosie O’Donnell and Donald Trump and things that were said back and forth. She set the stage for what became month after month of vicious personal nasty attacks. And she’s doing it again.”

“I think it’s fair to say the Fox News Channel is imploding,” said Levin. “I think it’s fair to say that the Murdoch boys - both of whom are liberals - are slowly but surely ruining that network… their top star is Megyn Kelly. Megyn Kelly is out of control. Megyn Kelly pretends to represent women.”

read more at -

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10252/levin-if-megyn-kelly-future-fox-fox-will-be-dead-robert-kraychik?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#

by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cammibear
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this
FOXNews is not conservative. It's a very shallow moderate news source full of surface truth, but nothing of real substance. At least that's my opinion.

Megan Kelly is a testimony to the direction they are headed.
AdrianneHill
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah trump's behavior is Kelly's fault. She and Fox are to blame for this, trumps an innocent victim of circumstance
Pema_Jampa
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:45 PM
2 moms liked this

LMAO eating their own now. **** this is delicious!

Ednarooni160
by on Oct. 28, 2016 at 12:24 AM

GunPowderLead29
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 1:39 AM
Laughable. Absolutely.
GunPowderLead29
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this
BWAHAHAHA!

Quoting cammibear: FOXNews is not conservative. It's a very shallow moderate news source full of surface truth, but nothing of real substance. At least that's my opinion.

Megan Kelly is a testimony to the direction they are headed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)