Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Media Manipulation

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:27 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

https://www.facebook.com/RealArmstrongWilliams/?ref=nf

Armstrong Williams
These are the states that have two time zones. What happened in Florida on November 7, 2000, was unprecedented. It was and remains the most outrageous media scam in the history of all presidential elections. "During the final hour of voting in Florida's most conservative region, the Panhandle, 13 national television journalist, representing all six major outlets, asserted a total of 39 times that the polls in that region closed an hour earlier than they really did. They hammered away that there was only one Poll-closing time throughout the entire state of Florida: 7 pm. Eastern. The polls in the ten westernmost Panhandle counties-all heavily Republican--were actually open until 8 p.m. Eastern (op-ed on August 31, 2016, Washington Examiner by C. Boyden Gray & Elise Passamani). See all states below that have more than one-time zone. Never again can you allow this media manipulation and deceit during our critical, much at stake November 8, 2016, Presidential election.

Image may contain: text
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Pema_Jampa
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:38 PM

WRONG

Quoting Sweet_Faith:

https://www.facebook.com/RealArmstrongWilliams/?ref=nf

Armstrong Williams
These are the states that have two time zones. What happened in Florida on November 7, 2000, was unprecedented. It was and remains the most outrageous media scam in the history of all presidential elections. "During the final hour of voting in Florida's most conservative region, the Panhandle, 13 national television journalist, representing all six major outlets, asserted a total of 39 times that the polls in that region closed an hour earlier than they really did. They hammered away that there was only one Poll-closing time throughout the entire state of Florida: 7 pm. Eastern. The polls in the ten westernmost Panhandle counties-all heavily Republican--were actually open until 8 p.m. Eastern (op-ed on August 31, 2016, Washington Examiner by C. Boyden Gray & Elise Passamani). See all states below that have more than one-time zone. Never again can you allow this media manipulation and deceit during our critical, much at stake November 8, 2016, Presidential election.
Image may contain: text

Donald Trump is a narcissistic, misogynistic racist. He's a pathological liar. We can't let him anywhere near the White House #UnhingedTrump
GunPowderLead29
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Cheese on a cracker. How stupid.
Pema_Jampa
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:49 PM

I just spit my wine all over my computer. Thanks

Quoting GunPowderLead29: Cheese on a cracker. How stupid.

Donald Trump is a narcissistic, misogynistic racist. He's a pathological liar. We can't let him anywhere near the White House #UnhingedTrump
GunPowderLead29
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Wasting wine is blasphemy!

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Pema_Jampa
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:54 PM

Your fault Renee! I finally get an evening alone and see what I get! Pft

Quoting GunPowderLead29: Wasting wine is blasphemy!
Quoting Pema_Jampa:

GunPowderLead29
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:58 PM
I sorry. :(

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Your fault Renee! I finally get an evening alone and see what I get! Pft

Quoting GunPowderLead29: Wasting wine is blasphemy!

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

eadyT
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 12:08 AM
If I'm not mistaken and forgive me Sweet faith if I'm wrong or missed something.

Northern Indiana is an hour ahead or some cities are.
Some Southern cities are an hour behind.
Good post and very worthy of pointing out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)