Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trump Fan Threatens To Beat Hillary ‘Like A Man’ Before Shooting Her And Obama

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:24 PM
  • 16 Replies

Trump Fan Threatens To Beat Hillary ‘Like A Man’ Before Shooting Her And Obama (SCREENSHOTS)

untitled-1-recovered-recovered-recovered-recovered-recovered-recovered

One of Trump’s “Deplorables” hopped out of his basket on Tuesday to tell us how he really feels about Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama — specifically that they both need to be hanged and/or shot. Whatever, as long as they’re dead, right? On Twitter, a man identifying himself as John George tweeted that he wants to “bust” Obama’s “muslim mouth big time.”

2016-10-26_21-45-24

Mr. George was clear that this was “not a threat,” though it sounds threatening, but let’s give him a free pass on that one. After all, it’s in the rulebook that every Republican can threaten a black man and call him a n*gger once without any repercussions, right? Now let’s look at Mr. George’s Facebook profile. While we’re pretending that his tweet was not in any way a racist threat, his Facebook is filled — mixed among the flood of pro-Trump posts — with threats and other horrible statements about Clinton and Obama.

“I want to see hillary and obama hanging from a noose! biden, kerry and the doj r to dam stupid to hang so just shoot them!” he writes in one unhinged post.

2016-10-26_21-45-42

In another, he says that if he had the chance he would beat Hillary Clinton “like a man” before she is “hanged for murder and treason.”

2016-10-26_21-46-29

In another, he clearly states that “she needs to be shot.”

2016-10-26_21-49-38

Just so you completely understand what sort of person we’re dealing with here, this is a random sampling of his recent posts:

2016-10-26_21-46-06 2016-10-26_21-50-27 2016-10-26_21-50-16
2016-10-26_21-48-25 2016-10-26_21-47-36George describes himself as a “business owner” on Twitter. A Google search for his name pulls up Midland Auto Repair in Columbus, Ohio. A post by his wife in July advertises that they need an “experience mechanic” who is encouraged to call the business “imediatly.”

2016-10-26_22-15-51

It is unclear if Mr. George employs any African-Americans who would not appreciate his use of the word “n*gger,” but one thing is for certain — he will be voting in November.

Donald Trump is a narcissistic, misogynistic racist. He's a pathological liar. We can't let him anywhere near the White House #UnhingedTrump
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eadyT
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 12:29 AM
3 moms liked this
The guy sounds unhinged and in need of professional help. I fail to see how this "deplorable " or rather his actions online has anything to do with Trump other than that was his choice for candidate.

Trump has no magical powers over these people. This man is in control of his own actions.

Early this morning a guy went to the trouble of looking exactly like a construction worker just to deface Trumps star in Hollywood.

His "defense " it was for the women Trump alleged "assult" of the women accusing him.

Safe to say he's a Hillary Supporter.
A self proclaimed activist that had been arrested twenty four times for cdefacing property and some other charges.

It's both sides that people are doing this and we can't blame either candidate
People are in control of their own actions.
Although, it has been said Hillary paid these people $15p a person to do this at Trump Rallies.

Pema_Jampa
by on Oct. 28, 2016 at 12:32 AM

Big difference between protesting a rally and death threats.

Quoting eadyT: The guy sounds unhinged and in need of professional help. I fail to see how this "deplorable " or rather his actions online has anything to do with Trump other than that was his choice for candidate. Trump has no magical powers over these people. This man is in control of his own actions. Early this morning a guy went to the trouble of looking exactly like a construction worker just to deface Trumps star in Hollywood. His "defense " it was for the women Trump alleged "assult" of the women accusing him. Safe to say he's a Hillary Supporter. A self proclaimed activist that had been arrested twenty four times for cdefacing property and some other charges. It's both sides that people are doing this and we can't blame either candidate People are in control of their own actions. Although, it has been said Hillary paid these people $15p a person to do this at Trump Rallies.

Donald Trump is a narcissistic, misogynistic racist. He's a pathological liar. We can't let him anywhere near the White House #UnhingedTrump
GunPowderLead29
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 12:39 AM
He don't look white, lol.
eadyT
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Both sides have had those though. Not just one. There's been an attempt of some kind against every President we've had too.

Either way we still can't put this on Trump unless it's shown Trump paid him.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Big difference between protesting a rally and death threats.

Quoting eadyT: The guy sounds unhinged and in need of professional help. I fail to see how this "deplorable " or rather his actions online has anything to do with Trump other than that was his choice for candidate.

Trump has no magical powers over these people. This man is in control of his own actions.

Early this morning a guy went to the trouble of looking exactly like a construction worker just to deface Trumps star in Hollywood.

His "defense " it was for the women Trump alleged "assult" of the women accusing him.

Safe to say he's a Hillary Supporter.
A self proclaimed activist that had been arrested twenty four times for cdefacing property and some other charges.

It's both sides that people are doing this and we can't blame either candidate
People are in control of their own actions.
Although, it has been said Hillary paid these people $15p a person to do this at Trump Rallies.

Pema_Jampa
by on Oct. 28, 2016 at 12:44 AM

About John
  • i hate all illegal aliens. i hate our current government because they are all traitors to the american public and working class people. i love life. i love feeding the 5,000 birds i have raised generations of. i feed all stray animals. i back a new labor party run by common people. moslems need to be kicked out of our country immediately.
shannonnigans
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this
If you were a candidate, and you discovered you appealed to this Neanderthal, wouldn't you seriously want to just suspend your campaign that instant?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twinboyz
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 7:33 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't think it is fair to lump all supporters and say they are all like this. With any candidate you get back jobs. He needs help but being a trump supporter has nothing to do with it. GED be a nutcase even without an election.
mom2twinboyz
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 7:34 AM
2 moms liked this
It is one person. You can't control what everyone does/how,they,act

Quoting shannonnigans: If you were a candidate, and you discovered you appealed to this Neanderthal, wouldn't you seriously want to just suspend your campaign that instant?
2012Rabbit12
by Platinum Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 9:16 AM
Oh wow.. Extremely disturbing!
There are many like this, it's sad. I fear for our country.
UnoDuoTres
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 10:09 AM
2 moms liked this

But you can, as a candidate, make it clear in your rallies and speeches that you do not condone violence of any sort.

You can make it clear that the ballot box is the supreme arbiter of political power.

Does Trump do this?

No.

Instead he promotes violence, incites civil unrest, advocates assassination and undermines the principles of democracy.

Quoting mom2twinboyz: It is one person. You can't control what everyone does/how,they,act
Quoting shannonnigans: If you were a candidate, and you discovered you appealed to this Neanderthal, wouldn't you seriously want to just suspend your campaign that instant?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)