Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Was Clinton's Failure?

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:21 AM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this

What Was Clinton's Failure?

2016-11-10-99cfa1a7_large.jpg

As many attempt to explain how Hillary Clinton lost the election despite all the manifest weaknesses of her opponent, all the support she received from the Leftmedia, and a huge pile of campaign cash, one reason more than any other seems to be on the top of the list. She was a uniquely bad candidate the DNC believed it could force to the top.

In 2008, the then-New York senator couldn't garner even 40% of the Democrat primary vote and lost to that upstart and rather unknown junior senator from Illinois, Barack Obama. Though never admitted publicly by the DNC, there was much talk that, this time around, it was Hillary's turn. That was confirmed by the WikiLeaks release of the DNC's hacked emails, which revealed the effort to defeat upstart Bernie Sanders. The DNC succeeded in securing the nomination for Clinton, but not the presidency.

As for Donald Trump, he didn't win because of racism, as so many within the Leftmedia are claiming. In fact, the numbers show that Trump won less of the white vote and more of the black and Hispanic vote than did Mitt Romney. Clinton received less of the minority vote than did Obama in 2012. Overall, Hillary won six million fewer votes than Obama in '12, and 10 million fewer than Obama in '08. It would seem the Democrats' usual identity politics failed to work as well without Obama at the top of the ticket.

Hillary's uninspiring and awkward personality, which manifests in a noxious superiority complex, combined with her abysmal record and her commitment to deceitfulness, was too much to overcome. Many Americans simply found her unbearable.

by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Debrowsky
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:34 AM
7 moms liked this

all valid points.  my oh my how the liberalized media tries to spin things otherwise. 

Kalea005
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 5:30 PM
6 moms liked this

One of my boys who is destined to be a Mayor in the future LOL, talks to a lot of different people in town each weekend.  He has a lot of liberal friends that he spoke to before the election.  Many told him they didn't like Hillary due to not being able to trust her because of lying, Benghazi, and actually saw nothing was being done.  Many were in the same boat that they were in since Obama.  The Obama Administration hadn't done a damn thing many of them said.  My son encouraged them to listen to Rush, they did and were educated : )

Clairwil
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 5:45 AM

It doesn't help that she isn't a people person, and that she isn't a charismatic speaker.

But that isn't the reason she lost.   Just as many hated Trump's personality.   That balances out.

No, there are underlying causes.   See the thread:

Why Trump won

blissful.bea
by Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 5:59 AM
2 moms liked this
She lost because she was a poor choice. I am normal a voting republican but I voted libertarian (I had my reason) but I honestly probably would have voted Sanders had he been a choice. I really think Trump won because Hillary was the alternative. Plain and simple. Give me someone who didn't lie about Benghazi (and yes she did. My husband was an intel analyst and read and analyzed the report of the attack and her reports. She lied to cover up her **** up) I might have voted democrat this election instead. *might*
Ednarooni160
by on Nov. 12, 2016 at 9:47 AM
9 moms liked this

More to the point..what WASN'T wrong with her.. That woman has so much baggage...and it's all due to her SELF..

Image result for pics of clinton having too much baggage

MelanieJK
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 12:55 PM
2 moms liked this
The number of people who were saying that the country was on the wrong track was very high in all the polls. Anyone who ignores that loses.
BaronSamedi
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 1:35 PM
5 moms liked this

When a candidate give talks to South American bankers about opening borders the reverses when in the US with backing of Soros as paymaster and elite globalist who has that as her agenda. 

Jambo4
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 7:19 PM
5 moms liked this

"Why aren't I 50 points ahead?"

Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Nov. 13, 2016 at 12:06 AM
Yep

Quoting MelanieJK: The number of people who were saying that the country was on the wrong track was very high in all the polls. Anyone who ignores that loses.
cammibear
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2016 at 12:21 AM
5 moms liked this
I think Benghazi will be her legacy.

Quoting blissful.bea: She lost because she was a poor choice. I am normal a voting republican but I voted libertarian (I had my reason) but I honestly probably would have voted Sanders had he been a choice. I really think Trump won because Hillary was the alternative. Plain and simple. Give me someone who didn't lie about Benghazi (and yes she did. My husband was an intel analyst and read and analyzed the report of the attack and her reports. She lied to cover up her **** up) I might have voted democrat this election instead. *might*
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)