Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Refunds -

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:28 AM
  • 11 Replies
2 moms liked this

2016-11-09-83cc5870_large.jpg

by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Debrowsky
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:31 AM
2 moms liked this

that would be fair.  yup, I think she should

Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Speaking of refunds I think the American people that couldn't afford Obamacare like myself should get refunded for ALL the penalty fees garnished from our tax returns including this year which is $695 per person and $347.50 per child under the age of 18. Speaking of robbery by the Federal government, Obama and his Administration. SMH
cgd5112
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:39 AM
3 moms liked this

LOL! I voted for HRC, but I must admit this meme is funny ;)

GunPowderLead29
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 10:53 AM
Didn't you recently get hired as an admin assistant? What kind of admin assistant doesn't get health care as part of their employment package?

I don't think admin assistants make $10 an hour. I know I didn't. $17 an hour plus benefits.

Quoting Sweet_Faith: Speaking of refunds I think the American people that couldn't afford Obamacare like myself should get refunded for ALL the penalty fees garnished from our tax returns including this year which is $695 per person and $347.50 per child under the age of 18. Speaking of robbery by the Federal government, Obama and his Administration. SMH
Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:02 AM
2 moms liked this
Which is a contract job, what about the millions of hard working Americans that can't afford it?

Quoting GunPowderLead29: Didn't you recently get hired as an admin assistant? What kind of admin assistant doesn't get health care as part of their employment package?

I don't think admin assistants make $10 an hour. I know I didn't. $17 an hour plus benefits.

Quoting Sweet_Faith: Speaking of refunds I think the American people that couldn't afford Obamacare like myself should get refunded for ALL the penalty fees garnished from our tax returns including this year which is $695 per person and $347.50 per child under the age of 18. Speaking of robbery by the Federal government, Obama and his Administration. SMH
SkippyDo
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

LOVE IT!

GunPowderLead29
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:26 AM
You are a temporary worker? Like a Kelly girl?

Quoting Sweet_Faith: Which is a contract job, what about the millions of hard working Americans that can't afford it?

Quoting GunPowderLead29: Didn't you recently get hired as an admin assistant? What kind of admin assistant doesn't get health care as part of their employment package?

Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:28 AM

Temp to permanent  hire, why? Once again what about the millions of Americans that can't afford Obamacare?

Quoting GunPowderLead29: You are a temporary worker? Like a Kelly girl?
Quoting Sweet_Faith: Which is a contract job, what about the millions of hard working Americans that can't afford it?
Quoting GunPowderLead29: Didn't you recently get hired as an admin assistant? What kind of admin assistant doesn't get health care as part of their employment package? I don't think admin assistants make $10 an hour. I know I didn't. $17 an hour plus benefits.

Ednarooni160
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:29 AM
2 moms liked this

HA!!!

GunPowderLead29
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:41 AM
Brush up on your skills. You can earn decent money and benefits as a top notch admin assistant. Though, after watching you post and seeing your run on sentences, the best you could hope for at this point is a receptionist position.

Oh, and I never even applied for that crap, lol. Maybe Cueball will open Medicaid for you. But probably not.

Quoting Sweet_Faith:

Temp to permanent  hire, why? Once again what about the millions of Americans that can't afford Obamacare?

Quoting GunPowderLead29: You are a temporary worker? Like a Kelly girl?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)