• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does this image mean to you?

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:48 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jambo4
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:19 PM

Is it spam?

Kalea005
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 5:23 PM

It's the same meme that was posted in various CM groups years ago when Obama took the election from Hillary.  Conservatives were upset, yet there were no riots , looting and violence due to our losing.  Many voiced our concerns....and rightfully so.

So now, the liberals lost the election, God has given Conservatives another chance and someone that can possible make a change that we all need.  Now the liberals are visibily upset....rioting, looting, violence, etc.  

So to answer your question/riddle ?  

Let me think about it a little longer and have multiple answers : )

Interesting question

Mrs.KAZ
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
From what I can gather, it means you are irritating certain people,lol.

I thought people would chill after the election, but it is just as bad. I think I will come back after New Years and see if it has calmed down any.
Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:42 PM

OH FFS you know exactly what you are doing and why you were doing it.Knock it off already.

This thread, your thread is simply drama intended to stir shit. Nothing more and nothing less.

For those who are just logging on- the OP has systematically set about following one cm poster from post to post and thread to thread posting this meme every single time there was an opinion expressed by t hat one cm member that was contrary to trump.

Furthermore, the Op made a direct threat to that certain poster that the OP will continue to stalk and harass said cm member every single time the cm member made what the OP considered an anti-trump post.

Now, OP, kindly, GTFU already.

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

"irriating" is an itchy sweater. or a tag on the back of one's shirt.

The OP is instigating and harrassing one particular cm member in order to attempt to silence her and get her to stop making posts that the OP does not like.

Quoting Mrs.KAZ: From what I can gather, it means you are irritating certain people,lol. I thought people would chill after the election, but it is just as bad. I think I will come back after New Years and see if it has calmed down any.

Jambo4
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I think the meme is a clear statement.  So many posts or should I say "news" articles have this same theme showing quite clearly that it's tantrums from those who lost.

Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 5:32 PM
No

Of course it is not spam
denise3680
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 5:32 PM

did not surprise me this man won, seems alot in this coutnry think they are losing it and wanted thier country back:/ too much brown makes some nervous:/

Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I would expect 4 years of this nonsense

The left goes bat shit crazy every time that the adults take back over

Quoting Mrs.KAZ: From what I can gather, it means you are irritating certain people,lol.

I thought people would chill after the election, but it is just as bad. I think I will come back after New Years and see if it has calmed down any.
Jambo4
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Mrs.KAZ: From what I can gather, it means you are irritating certain people,lol. I thought people would chill after the election, but it is just as bad. I think I will come back after New Years and see if it has calmed down any.

I've looked at the group guidelines and maybe I overlooked it, but I don't see a rule against posting the same thing over and over again.  It's not a solicitation.  It would be like a signature, if I cared enough to make it one. :)  I didn't see any rule about perceived irritation as being a violation either.  If that was the case, boy I'd be reporting stuff right and left..lol (no pun intended)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)